IC SunsetThe developerWorks Connections Platform is now in read-only mode and content is only available for viewing. No new wiki pages, posts, or messages may be added. Please see our FAQ for more information. The developerWorks Connections platform will officially shut down on March 31, 2020 and content will no longer be available. More details available on our FAQ. (Read in Japanese.)
Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2017-12-06T20:01:28Z by TRI_Harder
TRI_Harder
TRI_Harder
15 Posts

Pinned topic Limit the Space Class Current selection

‏2017-12-06T19:33:06Z |

Hi All,

I created a child classification in the Space Class Current classification.  In Tririga, I am able to filter the selection to just this child classification via the filter in Report Manager.  However, for my users using CAD Integrator it seems to be pulling the entire Space Class Current classification.  Is it possible for me to limit that list in CAD Integrator?

Thanks in advance!

• TRI_Harder
    TRI_Harder
    15 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Limit the Space Class Current selection

‏2017-12-06T20:01:28Z  

Ok, I figured it out.  In CAD Mapping, there is a Report Filter that is referencing a query called: triSpaceClassCurrent - CI - Available Space Class.  In this query, I added filters to filter down the list.

• TRI_Harder
    TRI_Harder
    15 Posts

Re: Limit the Space Class Current selection

‏2017-12-06T20:01:28Z  

Ok, I figured it out.  In CAD Mapping, there is a Report Filter that is referencing a query called: triSpaceClassCurrent - CI - Available Space Class.  In this query, I added filters to filter down the list.