IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Cloud Computing Architecture V1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Cloud Computing Architecture V1 is a person who can clearly explain the benefits and underlying concepts of cloud computing. They can also demonstrate how the IBM Cloud Computing offering helps customers realize these benefits.
Key areas of competency include:
1. Explain the cloud computing concepts.
2. Describe how the customer can realize the benefits of cloud computing within their environment.
3. Identify cloud computing architecture and design principles.
4. Map customer's requirements to the IBM Software Cloud Computing offerings.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Required Prerequisite Skills
The following qualifications are requirements for success:
1. Conceptual knowledge of Cloud Computing principles
2. Working knowledge of how to implement Cloud Computing concepts
3. Working knowledge of the various types of clouds
4. Working knowledge of the various types of "as a service" offerings
5. Conceptual knowledge of various Cloud Computing business models
6. Working knowledge of key concerns and how they are addressed in Cloud Computing such as security, performance, etc.
7. Conceptual knowledge of the IBM Software Cloud Computing offerings such as LotusLive, IBM Tivoli Service Automation Manager, IBM Smart Business Development and Test Cloud, IBM WebSphere CloudBurst Appliance, IBM DB2 & Informix.
1. Familiarity with IBM hardware solutions for cloud computing
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.