Topic
  • 9 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-06-24T07:17:36Z by mahi4ws
mahi4ws
mahi4ws
15 Posts

Pinned topic WTX integration with Datapower

‏2013-06-21T04:06:16Z |

HI I'm integrating the WTX8.4.0.3 maps with Datapower XI52.5.0.0.5 I have to generate the datapower map (.dpa) file,

i configured all basic settings by going into the windows--> Preferences can you please suggest me do I need to install any plug-in for this?

If so please share me the link where I can download the link

Thanks in Advance...

• mjjuang
    mjjuang
    15 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: WTX integration with Datapower

‏2013-06-24T01:29:01Z  
    • mahi4ws
    • ‏2013-06-22T04:58:06Z

hey mjjuang thanks a ton for the quick reply..

While running the map there is no errors, actually I'm receiving the input data from excel database @input card level, can I use the file or Echo also..(If I use the file no errors but it's saying one or more inputs are invalid) If I used the file as input and sink environment is setting correctly only,

If I use the input Database and output File I'm getting the desired output while changing the runtime environment only I got the above mentioned error

it seems I need to use MSquery file to get the .xls data

please suggest If I'm wrong..

Thanks.....

Database adapter is not supported by datapower runtime. It should work if you can retrieve the data into the File (or Echo adapter) first.

• HermannSW
    HermannSW
    4741 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-06-24T06:38:23Z  
    • mahi4ws
    • ‏2013-06-24T02:00:44Z

Thanks.......  so much for your help

In addition to what Ally said, this Infocenter page lists the complete DataPower Limitations and restrictions for DPA Mode:
    http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wsdatap/v5r0m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.dp.xi.doc%2Fintegratingwithwtx11.htm

The restriction you seem to have hit is that neither DBLOOKUP nor DBQUERY are supported.

Since we do not have Java environment on the box, JEXIT is among the unsupported features as well.

Hermann<myXsltBlog/> <myXsltTweets/> <myCE/>

• HermannSW
    HermannSW
    4741 Posts

‏2013-06-21T06:07:01Z  

WTX 8.4.0.3 is supported with DataPower 5.0.0 firmware:
    http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wsdatap/v5r0m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.dp.xi.doc%2Fintegratingwithwtx06.htm

You may want to look into chapter "Developing and deploying maps" in DataPower v5 InfoCenter:
    http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wsdatap/v5r0m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.dp.xi.doc%2Fintegratingwithwtx13.htm

• mahi4ws
    mahi4ws
    15 Posts

‏2013-06-21T14:02:34Z  
    • HermannSW
    • ‏2013-06-21T06:07:01Z

Hi Thanks for reply @HermannSW

I got the error please check TX_Error.jpg attached file for details

Thanks..

Attachments

• mahi4ws
    mahi4ws
    15 Posts

‏2013-06-21T15:12:53Z  
    • mahi4ws
    • ‏2013-06-21T14:02:34Z

Thanks..

Even I configure the map adapter configuration to file I'm getting this error if I used sink also I got the same error can you please suggest me what adapter need to use for datapower?

Actually the scenario is

I need to receive the .xsl file using some query type tree is created in DID then I need to create the xml output card

and need to generate the .dpa here so Map adapter input I need to use Database only @ input card

Please suggest me anything wrong I did

Thanks..

• mjjuang
    mjjuang
    15 Posts

‏2013-06-21T15:53:58Z  
    • mahi4ws
    • ‏2013-06-21T14:02:34Z

Thanks..

You can use File or Echo for the input cards, and File or Sink for the output cards. The Sink adapter is supported by DataPower runtime.

I don't think the error was because of the use of Sink adapter. It will help if you can upload a sample map with the errors you ran into.

• mahi4ws
    mahi4ws
    15 Posts

‏2013-06-22T04:58:06Z  
    • mjjuang
    • ‏2013-06-21T15:53:58Z

You can use File or Echo for the input cards, and File or Sink for the output cards. The Sink adapter is supported by DataPower runtime.

I don't think the error was because of the use of Sink adapter. It will help if you can upload a sample map with the errors you ran into.

While running the map there is no errors, actually I'm receiving the input data from excel database @input card level, can I use the file or Echo also..(If I use the file no errors but it's saying one or more inputs are invalid) If I used the file as input and sink environment is setting correctly only,

If I use the input Database and output File I'm getting the desired output while changing the runtime environment only I got the above mentioned error

Thanks.....

• mjjuang
    mjjuang
    15 Posts

‏2013-06-24T01:29:01Z  
    • mahi4ws
    • ‏2013-06-22T04:58:06Z

Thanks.....

Database adapter is not supported by datapower runtime. It should work if you can retrieve the data into the File (or Echo adapter) first.

• mahi4ws
    mahi4ws
    15 Posts

‏2013-06-24T02:00:44Z  
    • mjjuang
    • ‏2013-06-24T01:29:01Z

• HermannSW
    HermannSW
    4741 Posts

‏2013-06-24T06:38:23Z  
    • mahi4ws
    • ‏2013-06-24T02:00:44Z

In addition to what Ally said, this Infocenter page lists the complete DataPower Limitations and restrictions for DPA Mode:
    http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wsdatap/v5r0m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.dp.xi.doc%2Fintegratingwithwtx11.htm

The restriction you seem to have hit is that neither DBLOOKUP nor DBQUERY are supported.

Since we do not have Java environment on the box, JEXIT is among the unsupported features as well.

• mahi4ws
    mahi4ws
    15 Posts

‏2013-06-24T07:17:36Z  
    • HermannSW
    • ‏2013-06-24T06:38:23Z

Thanks .. Hermann

I'll check for that