• No replies
15 Posts

Pinned topic TUAM 7.3 windows web reporting - error executing report

‏2013-08-20T15:54:27Z |

Hello everybody.

We are using TUAM 7.3 in a Windows Server 2003 server with SQL Server 2005 database.

We also created some custom reports, so far all of the have been working fine. We use Windows Web Reporting feature to display the reports.

However, now we need to add a new report parameter based on a list that I can extract from the database, using a stored procedure. So I created the stored procedure, then I created the new report parameter in visual Studio 2005, using the new SP as DataSet to select the possible values.

The odd thing is that, when I test the report in the "Preview" tab of Visual Studio, the report executes correctly and show the required information. However, when I set the report to be used on TUAM's web reporting, the report fails even before the parameter selection window appears.

Looking at the trace_net log, this is what I found:

Error: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
   at IBM.TUAM.Reporting.ReportWrapper.LoadReportParameterInfo()
   at IBM.TUAM.Reporting.ReportWrapper.set_ReportFile(String value)
   at IBM.TUAM.Reporting.ReportWrapper..ctor(ReportWrapper parentReport, String reportFile)
   at Report_.Page_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.OnInit(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.OnInit(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Any idea about this issue? This is the first time I have ever seen this error, and I am sure it happens after I add the new report parameter. But again, the odd situation is that I test correctly the report in Visual Studio's preview tab, but then on TUAM's WWR fails.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Andres.