Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2018-05-15T14:34:43Z by mcer
TRI_Harder
TRI_Harder
2 Posts

Pinned topic Service Request, Move Me, Group Me, etc.

‏2017-11-08T22:29:49Z |

Hi,

How do I get access to the new UX apps listed in this page?  We are on 3.5.3 and 10.5.0.

We only see the Space Assessment and Space Management perceptive apps in our environment.

Thanks in advance!

• njw_limited
    njw_limited
    23 Posts

Re: Service Request, Move Me, Group Me, etc.

‏2017-11-09T15:34:53Z  

I would expect the UX apps to be delivered in the Application Upgrade (i.e. Application 10.5.3); upgrading the platform alone will not add or update any of the new UX apps.

I am not sure whether IBM have made the new UX apps available as stand alone OM Packages (this may not be possible, if there are dependencies on the 10.5.3 application).

• tasoares
    tasoares
    39 Posts

‏2017-11-09T17:29:39Z  

Group Move and Move me applications were added in the Application 10.5.2.
    Workplace services portal, Service Request and Room reservation were added in the Application 10.5.3.

Like James said, the app are delivered in the Application Upgrade. When you upgrade from Application 10.5.0 to 10.5.3 you will see the new apps.

• mcer
    mcer
    2 Posts

‏2018-05-15T14:31:11Z  

Hello,

When I create a new service request, I get a your request has been created but with an empty request id and then in fact the service request is not created.

Did anyone faced this issue? found a solution?

best regards,

Marc Cerli

• mcer
    mcer
    2 Posts

‏2018-05-15T14:34:43Z  

I would expect the UX apps to be delivered in the Application Upgrade (i.e. Application 10.5.3); upgrading the platform alone will not add or update any of the new UX apps.

I am not sure whether IBM have made the new UX apps available as stand alone OM Packages (this may not be possible, if there are dependencies on the 10.5.3 application).

You might download the latest fixpack from fix central:

https://www-945.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/