Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
5 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-11-16T12:18:42Z by Yevo
2SXP_Francesca_Carla_Rotolo
3 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic libraries in Rhapsody

‏2013-05-17T13:57:58Z |

Hello,

I'm using Rational Rhapsody with an harmony profile.

I have to develope a lot of Activity diagrams with a defined actions, and I would crate a library to semplify my work. 

I would know if there is someone that has developed librarias using UML or SYSML language.

Regard,

Francesca

• Yevo
    Yevo
    278 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: libraries in Rhapsody

‏2013-05-21T14:08:01Z  in response to 2SXP_Francesca_Carla_Rotolo

You can set Library type in model Component Features dialog (the General page). Take a look on Samples/CppSamples/Elevator model, for example. It contains library components.

• buptxch
      buptxch
      31 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-11-16T08:39:15Z  in response to Yevo

it did works to generate XXX.lib, but the class head file always contain its package head file,  do we use the lib and the class head file  with the package head file in other project, for example in a VC project?

• Yevo
        Yevo
        278 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-11-16T12:18:42Z  in response to buptxch

It depends on your library component logic. Ususally Rhapsody generates "include"  of package header file, because reactive class uses events, which are generated in its package. Also package can contain global variables and functions, which may be used by class. You can avoid generation of this "#include" using CG::Class::ImplicitDependencyToPackage property setting to False. But it is on your responsibility, because it could cause incompilable code generation.

• shanz9903
    shanz9903
    268 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-05-21T16:00:17Z  in response to 2SXP_Francesca_Carla_Rotolo

If you mean "how can I reuse my packages" then you can create your template activity diagrams in a template project and then include the package as a reference in any future projects.