ICAP IDE supports to export and import ICAP project which has services by some simple operation.
Below is a project with a derby service:
In the project, we use this derby db by JNDI name like below:
Then after we run this project, we can access the "/database" url:
Can we export and import this project to another eclipse? The answer is yes. Just follow the simple steps below.
1. Export the project with eclipse export wizard.
2. Select the project you want to export in the wizard and save the archive file to disk.
3. Open another eclipse, open the import wizard.
4. Select the archive file you want to import.
5. drag a new derby service and change the JNDI name to match the code.