Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-15T08:12:17Z by TonyChen
TonyChen
TonyChen
2 Posts

Pinned topic Sandbox is handy, have somewhere to deploy my app would be perfect!

‏2013-05-14T08:50:12Z |

Sandbox is handy, have somewhere to deploy my app would be perfect!

• spaungam
    spaungam
    1 Post

Re: Sandbox is handy, have somewhere to deploy my app would be perfect!

‏2013-05-14T14:18:23Z  

Hi Tony,
    Go to Window->Preferences.  Under ICAP->Sandbox category, specify the location of your Sandbox into the field "Sandbox Location".  Once the sandbox location is set in this preference panel, the application development that you are creating in the IDE is deployed to this sandbox.  For example, if you right click on one of your ICAP projects (in the ICAP Java perspective) and go to Project Overview, this Project Overview describes app-specific configuration.  This app configuration is actually directly hosted on your sandbox.

Additional note.  It sounds like you already have the sandbox in your local environment.  But if not, it's also possible to install the sandbox directly from the preference panel.  In the same preference panel under ICAP->Sandbox, there is a link "click to download and install".

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need further information.

Regards,
    Ann

• RohitK
    RohitK
    5 Posts

‏2013-05-15T01:28:07Z  

Hi Tony,

As Ann suggested you can deploy the application to the sandbox that can be downloaded and installed in the IDE.

Can you elaborate on your comment.

Are you looking to deploy the application some sort of cloud environment ?

-Thanks,

Rohit Kelapure

• TonyChen
    TonyChen
    2 Posts

‏2013-05-15T08:12:17Z  
    • RohitK
    • ‏2013-05-15T01:28:07Z

Hi Tony,

As Ann suggested you can deploy the application to the sandbox that can be downloaded and installed in the IDE.

Can you elaborate on your comment.

Are you looking to deploy the application some sort of cloud environment ?

-Thanks,

Rohit Kelapure

Yes, I'm looking for deploying my app to an cloud environment that other people can access.