We are pleased to announce the eGA of Smart Cloud Application Performance Monitoring 7.7 with On premise Transaction and Resource Monitoring
- Capability Updates for this new Release:
- SOA Infrastructure : Enabling Line of Business Service Reporting in a Multi-tenant Datapower Infrastructure. Giving a deeper level of granularity of Service usage.
- End-user experience management : Visibility to end user experience with proprietary applications, featuring custom decoder plugin capability for Transaction Tracking.
- Extended Transaction Tracking capability to CICS TX.
- Enhanced Transaction Tracking support for Websphere MQ to Message Broker.
- Improved Diagnostics platform currency (JBoss 5, & 6, Tomcat 7, WebLogic 12, NetWeaver 7.1, WAS 8.5.5, WXS 7 & 8, WSRR 8.0.2)
- Currency Updates :
- Rational Functional Tester 8.3, Rational Performance Tester 8.3, Message Broker 8, ASP.NET 4, SAP NetWeaver 7.31 and 7.4 & Siebel 8.1.x and 8.2.x. SAP NetWeaver 7.3.1/7.4, SAP NetWeaver PI 7.3.1/7.4, SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- Support for the new architecture (MAI) of SAP Solution Manager 7.1.
Access the software and documentation
This offering includes the following software, which is available in Passport Advantage® and as physical media:
IBM Tivoli® Composite Application Manager for Applications Version 7.2.1
IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Microsoft Applications Version 6.3.1
IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Transactions Version 7.4
IBM SmartCloud Monitoring Version 126.96.36.199
Documentation for these products is available in the following information centers:
IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management information center (htt p:// pic. dhe. ibm. com/ info cent er/t ivih elp/ v63r 1/in dex. jsp) .
IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager information center (htt p:// publ ib.b ould er.i bm.c om/i nfoc ente r/ti vihe lp/v 24r1 /ind ex.j sp )
IBM SmartCloud Monitoring information center (htt p:// pic. dhe. ibm. com/ info cent er/t ivih elp/ v61r 1/to pic/ com. ibm. scm. doc_ 7.2. 0.2/ welc ome_ scm7 2fp2 .htm l )
For guidance on which components to install and which agents are included for support purposes, see the IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management Offering Guide in the information center. For information about IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management UI, see the IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management UI wiki (htt ps:/ /www .ibm .com /dev elop erwo rks/ comm unit y/wi kis/ home ?lan g=en #!/w iki/ IBM% 20Sm artC loud %20A ppli cati on%2 0Per form ance %20M anag emen t/pa ge/S C%20 APM% 20UI ) .
Future : Shortly we will be announcing our new open beta program which will cover the following capabilities:
- Reduces application downtime by putting lightweight deep-dive diagnostic capabilities into the hands of application developers, making it practical for them to perform production-like monitoring in test and development environments, as well as obtaining that same deep level of visibility in production.
- Expands Application Performance Management platform coverage to include new cloud technology capabilities for application resources.
- Extends traditional application performance capabilities beyond the data center into self-service public and private clouds.
- Dynamically recognizes new instances of rapidly provisioned applications, and automatically expands and contracts the Application Performance Management infrastructure to respond to fluctuations in demand.
- Accelerates problem resolution through rapid analysis of structured and unstructured application data.
Our Technical Events series continues to run every Thursday - the calendar of events and previous recordings are available here: https://ibm.biz/BdxUGq