• 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-06-26T17:30:42Z by AAhad
Daniel_Beauregard
Daniel_Beauregard
5 Posts

Pinned topic EGL RUI Distance Learning

‏2013-04-18T10:25:59Z |

Hello,

We are planning to have a few developers take the EGL RUI Distance Learning. Last I saw, Abdul Ahad was planning on restarting the EGL Distance Learning in May.  Abdul or IBM, could you provide the dates in May when you will offer the on-line class? I've checked the Link below, but the schedule has not been updated for 2013.

Thank you,
Daniel

• msoucy
    msoucy
    337 Posts

Re: EGL RUI Distance Learning

‏2013-04-22T16:09:56Z  

I too would like to know when the next EGL RUI training is going to be. I have seen talk of training available in May, but still don't see any dates posted.

- Mike

• ErasmoGuimarães
    ErasmoGuimarães
    1 Post

‏2013-04-23T16:41:41Z  
    • msoucy
    • ‏2013-04-22T16:09:56Z

I too would like to know when the next EGL RUI training is going to be. I have seen talk of training available in May, but still don't see any dates posted.

- Mike

This was a good question because I also want to know the same!

• AAhad
    AAhad
    6 Posts

‏2013-06-10T16:28:05Z  

Hi Guys,

Sorry for late reply.

Yes, hopefully at the end of June I will be giving Training; because still I am out of country on a project at client side.

I am updating schedule this week and opening registration for classes.

Thanks a lot.

Abdul Ahad

Royal Cyber, Inc.

• Daniel_Beauregard
    Daniel_Beauregard
    5 Posts

‏2013-06-11T12:27:11Z  
    • AAhad
    • ‏2013-06-10T16:28:05Z

Hi Guys,

Sorry for late reply.

Yes, hopefully at the end of June I will be giving Training; because still I am out of country on a project at client side.

Thanks a lot.

Abdul Ahad

Royal Cyber, Inc.

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for the update. We have people at our organization that would like to attend your training session. 

Best regards,
    Daniel

• msoucy
    msoucy
    337 Posts

‏2013-06-20T14:40:05Z  
    • AAhad
    • ‏2013-06-10T16:28:05Z

Hi Guys,

Sorry for late reply.

Thanks a lot.

Abdul Ahad

Royal Cyber, Inc.

Where can I check to see if dates have been scheduled for training? The link in the beginning of this thread still shows 2012 dates. Also, where can I find the training material if I want to try and do some of the training on my own?

• AAhad
    AAhad
    6 Posts

‏2013-06-26T17:30:42Z  

Hello,

We are going to arrange another Free EGL Training Classes starting on 9th , 10th & 11th July 2013.

Anyone interested in Free EGL Distance Learning Classes , please register below.

http://webspherehatsguru.com/trainings/featured-trainings/egl-distance-learning-2013/

There will be two sessions each day. first at 11:00 AM EST, and the second at 2:00 PM EST - over an e-conference. At the end of this week I'll be sending you note of Dial-up No# and Web meeting Links.

Note:- Due to long weekend , the dates for classes has been re-scheduled for 9th , 10th & 1tth.

Hope to see you in class!

Thanks

Abdul Ahad

Updated on 2013-06-28T16:08:12Z at 2013-06-28T16:08:12Z by AAhad