• 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-08-14T23:34:00Z by YPS1_guybrush_guybrush
Vinoth B
Vinoth B
1 Post

Pinned topic connect to websphere JMS

‏2013-08-14T18:20:40Z |

Hi,

I am trying to connect to websphere JMS, using the intial Factory com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory, I am getting below error. Assumming this could a problem with Jar files. i have installed the jar files using Install Module provider. Upon restarting the CastIron studio JMS folder is disappread from activites panel.  Do I need to install any jar files to connect to websphereJMS? Could you please help me with below error?

Connection to JMS endpoint failed.Error detail: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Failed to create InitialContext using factory specified in hashtable {java.naming.provider.url=iiop://localhost:2810, java.naming.factory.initial=com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory, java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=} [Root exception is java.lang.NullPointerException]

Thank you!

• YPS1_guybrush_guybrush
    47 Posts

Re: connect to websphere JMS

‏2013-08-14T23:34:00Z  

If you're trying to connect to websphere MQ, it depends on which version of studio you're using. Prior to version 6.3.x.x, you need to import the jar file using install module provider. From 6.3.x.x onwards, MQ connector does not require any vendor libraries to be added to Cast Iron for connecting to WebSphere MQ. It supports only the following MQ versions: 7.0.x.x, 7.1.x.x, and 7.5.x.x.