• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-08-29T08:26:59Z by marcells
zcv
zcv
2 Posts

Pinned topic FFQD2135E error

‏2013-08-23T16:26:17Z |

Hi,

I have ICA version 3.0 installed and running. I have also installed Notes client as described in the infocenter. I ran the escrset.sh and configured the notes interface without any issue. When i try to add the notes crawler i keep getting..

FFQD2135E The crawler server is not configured for NRPC. Check that the crawler server is configured correctly by running the escrnote.sh or escrnote.vbs script.

Here is the error i see in the admin.ESAdmin_base.0.log

CBEException: <OFMsg>67110999"1"1377276553376"#X'0'"31319"22" " " dpev211.innovate.ibm.com" Unknown"40""</OFMsg>

at com.ibm.es.admin.services.ccl.CrawlerCommonService.getReturnStringValueFromDiscoveryValidateAPICalls(CrawlerCommonService.java:1011)
    at com.ibm.es.admin.services.ccl.CrawlerCommonService.getReturnValueFromDiscoveryValidateAPICalls(CrawlerCommonService.java:993)
    at com.ibm.es.admin.services.ccl.CrawlerCommonService.validateNotesUserIDFile(CrawlerCommonService.java:759)
    at com.ibm.es.admin.services.ccl.CrawlerNotesActionService.validateNotesUserIDFile(CrawlerNotesActionService.java:1024)
    at com.ibm.es.admin.validation.CrawlNotesActionValidation.validateCreateNotes3(CrawlNotesActionValidation.java:198)
    at com.ibm.es.admin.validation.CrawlNotesActionValidation.validate(CrawlNotesActionValidation.java:64)
    at com.ibm.es.admin.actions.crawlers.notes.CrawlNotesAction.createnotes3Action(CrawlNotesAction.java:924)
    at com.ibm.es.admin.actions.crawlers.notes.CrawlNotesAction.executeAction(CrawlNotesAction.java:309)
    at com.ibm.es.admin.actions.BaseAction.execute(BaseAction.java:237)
    at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:425)
    at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:228)
    at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1913)
    at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:462)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166)
    at com.ibm.es.admin.filters.ResponseTimeFilter.doFilter(ResponseTimeFilter.java:32)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
    at com.ibm.es.admin.filters.SetEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetEncodingFilter.java:34)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:418)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:938)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:755)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
    at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
    at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)

What am i missing?

Updated on 2013-08-23T17:15:15Z at 2013-08-23T17:15:15Z by zcv
  • marcells
    marcells
    3 Posts

Re: FFQD2135E error

‏2013-08-28T09:12:34Z  

Several things may have gone wrong:

First of all you need Domino Server not Notes client. Use the 32 bit version. See Info Center for installation steps: http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/analytic/v3r0m0/topic/com.ibm.discovery.es.ad.doc/iiysatnotcfu.htm

The script to use is called "escrnote.sh" not "escrset".

After running the script check the class path as described in this tech note: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21609692

Marcell

• zcv
    zcv
    2 Posts

‏2013-08-29T02:18:21Z  
    • marcells
    • ‏2013-08-28T09:12:34Z

Several things may have gone wrong:

First of all you need Domino Server not Notes client. Use the 32 bit version. See Info Center for installation steps: http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/analytic/v3r0m0/topic/com.ibm.discovery.es.ad.doc/iiysatnotcfu.htm

The script to use is called "escrnote.sh" not "escrset".

After running the script check the class path as described in this tech note: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21609692

Marcell

HI,

I  have domino server DOMINO_9.0_32_BIT_LIN_XS_EN installed. I ran the escrnote.sh script. and also modified the classpath as described in technote. But still no luck. Any other ideas or thoughts?

• marcells
    marcells
    3 Posts

‏2013-08-29T08:26:59Z  
    • zcv
    • ‏2013-08-29T02:18:21Z

HI,

I  have domino server DOMINO_9.0_32_BIT_LIN_XS_EN installed. I ran the escrnote.sh script. and also modified the classpath as described in technote. But still no luck. Any other ideas or thoughts?

Hi,

the error FFQD2135E seems to be a very general error that is thrown when the Notes.jar is not properly loaded, but there can be multiple reasons for that, 64 bit domino instead 32 bit is just one.

Perhaps try it with a different notes user id file, do a full restart of the ICA system to ensure everything is clean, perhaps also check if there are any errors in notes log folder.

If that does not help please open a PMR with IBM for that.

Marcell