This guide is used to develop your first mobie application on Mac OS with ICAP.
Before start your develop work, you need to do below items first:
1. Install Oracle JDK 1.7 on your Mac
2. Install the latest Xcode IDE (including the iOS simulator)
3. Install ICAP IDE + Sandbox, refer
Now, you can follow below steps to create your first mobile application.
Create ICAP Worklight Project
1. In Eclipse, New > Worklight Project, set value:
Project Templates: Hybird Application
2. Next, set value:
Applicaton name: HelloWorklight
3. Finish. Now you have created your first mobile app with ICAP, and the project name is HelloWorklightProj, application name is HelloWorklight. You can find this application from Project Explorer view, HelloWorklightProj/apps/HelloWorklight
4. Open HelloWorklightProj/apps/HelloWorklight/common/HelloWorkligh.html,
modify <body></body> contents as below:
<body id="content" style="display: none;">
Adding a New Environment
In Project Explorer view, right click HelloWorklight and select New > Worklight Environment, make sure you select iPhone, and save your operation. Then you will find a new directory named iphone under apps/HelloWorklight.
Running Your First Mobile Application in the iOS simulator
1. Right click project name (HelloWorklightProj), click Run Worklight Project in ICAP.
2. Right click HelloWorklightProj/apps/HelloWorklight/iphone, and select Run As > Xcode project. After the launch process complete, you will get a Xcode project view.
3. Set iPhone 6.1 as your Simulator.
4. Click Run to lanuch your mobile application on iPhone Simulator. You will get a "Hello Worklight" message from simulator.
Running Your Application on a Real Device
To deploy an iOS application to a real device you need to enroll to the Apple iOS Developer Program and install a provisioning profile onto Xcode and your iOS device.
More info can be obtained at