Here in a deployment we are trying to add Qflow as per the following plan:
QRadar SIEM 31XX has 4 Network Interfaces
- eth0 - used for management with IP 192.168.63.252 with gateway 192.168.63.1
- eth1 - used for log collection with IP 192.168.64.10 without gateway
- eth2 - used for log collection with IP 192.168.64.9 without gateway
- eth3 - directly connected with QFlow collector using IP 192.168.64.8
- IP Address of QFlow collector is 192.168.64.7
- I added a static route for eth3 and now able to connect with QFlow using SSH from Qradar and vice versa
Now when trying to add QFlow by "Add Managed Host" I get following errors after step 10.
- [add_host] [main] com.q1labs.configservices.common.ConfigServicesException: Failed to read output from ssh connection on host 192.168.64.7
- SSH connection or SSH command execution failed. The ip of the host is: 192.168.64.7
Any help regarding this also please confirm:
Is it necessary to use the management IP of console in order to communicate with QFlow, or we can use dedicated cable via some other interface.