Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-05-09T07:00:34Z by Moshenglu
map1009
map1009
2 Posts

Pinned topic GENAPP/Worklight looping

‏2013-11-05T16:02:53Z |

I have installed Eclipse Juno and what I believe to be all necessary add ons to run the GENAPP example.  I have also deployed the DB2 sample database and the CICS parts.

When I invoke the GENAPP sample from a Web Browser, using the Worklight Console.  I can enter a customer number and password, this connects to DB2, runs the query, and seems to go into a loop on my machine.  

any hints on where to look for a problem/solution    

Updated on 2013-11-05T17:02:26Z at 2013-11-05T17:02:26Z by map1009
  • Andy_Armstrong
    Andy_Armstrong
    6 Posts

Re: GENAPP/Worklight looping

‏2013-11-06T21:49:01Z  

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. It seems like the mobile authentication succeeds - but the call to the CICS webservice LGICUS01 is possibly failing. Are all the CICS Webservices installed? Can you check that the GENAPPInquire worklight adapter has been deployed? If possible, log onto CICS and use "CEDX CPIH" or whatever mirror transaction is hooked up to the web service and step through the LGICUS01 call when Worklight invokes the webservice after the login with DB2 completes.

Hope to hear back from this investigation soon,

Andy

• map1009
    map1009
    2 Posts

‏2013-11-07T15:58:44Z  

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. It seems like the mobile authentication succeeds - but the call to the CICS webservice LGICUS01 is possibly failing. Are all the CICS Webservices installed? Can you check that the GENAPPInquire worklight adapter has been deployed? If possible, log onto CICS and use "CEDX CPIH" or whatever mirror transaction is hooked up to the web service and step through the LGICUS01 call when Worklight invokes the webservice after the login with DB2 completes.

Hope to hear back from this investigation soon,

Andy

Andy,

Thanks for your answer,  Here are some results:

When entering a CUSTOMER NUMBER and PASSWORD

In the Worklight Development Server Console the following messages are displayed:

[WARNING ] SRVE0190E: File not found: /apps/services/j_security_check

[ERROR ] FWLSE0048E: Unhandled exception caught: SRVE0190E: File not found: /apps/services/j_security_check [project GENAPPMobileSample]

I can get around this by putting in an invalid password, then putting in a valid one.

Next Problem:

after a sucessful validation (direct call to DB2 is OK) ,

The following error occurs in the Web Service call:

XML generation failed.  A conversion error (INVALID_ZONED_DEC) occurred when converting

field ca_policy_number for WEBSERVICE LGIPOL02.

I changed the field to string in the WSDL and re-genned.  That gets part of the demo to work, the user info is displayed, I can add a policy, but the demo won't display (return) any policy information. 

• Moshenglu
    Moshenglu
    2 Posts

‏2014-05-09T06:03:34Z  
    • map1009
    • ‏2013-11-07T15:58:44Z

Andy,

In the Worklight Development Server Console the following messages are displayed:

[ERROR ] FWLSE0048E: Unhandled exception caught: SRVE0190E: File not found: /apps/services/j_security_check [project GENAPPMobileSample]

I can get around this by putting in an invalid password, then putting in a valid one.

Next Problem:

XML generation failed.  A conversion error (INVALID_ZONED_DEC) occurred when converting

I changed the field to string in the WSDL and re-genned.  That gets part of the demo to work, the user info is displayed, I can add a policy, but the demo won't display (return) any policy information. 

Hi map1009, I'm having the same issue as 'XML generation failed. A conversion error (INVALID_ZONED_DEC) occurred'. Could you pls be more specific on how to change the ca_policy_number to string? I tried to change in WSDL for this field from xsd:unsignedLong to xsd:string and delete the xsd:maxinclusive and mininclusive value. However it didn't work out.

• Moshenglu
    Moshenglu
    2 Posts

‏2014-05-09T07:00:34Z  
    • map1009
    • ‏2013-11-07T15:58:44Z

Andy,

Next Problem:

I fixed the issue by change the copybook. Thanks.