Topic
No replies
Danusreflly
Danusreflly
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic How to Transfer/PrintText Messages, Contacts from Android Phone to Computer

‏2013-11-18T07:20:20Z |

I have some important messages on your Android phone, then you should take a backup of them in case you do something and they get erased, I want to export contacts, messages from HTC phone to computer and print text messages, I tried many methods but failed, how can I transfer contacts, messages from HTc, Samsung, LG  to PC? And how to print sms from HTC?

If you have some important messages on your Android phone, then you should take a backup of them in case you do something and they get erased. Fortunately, there's a Android app available to make your backing up and restoring of messages much easier. Backing up your text messages from your Android phone to your Gmail account is so simplethere's no reason to not back them up and make them search-friendly in the process. Read on to see how you can turn your Gmail account into an SMS vault.

Two ways are highly recommended here for their convenience and efficiency. Here is how the first one with Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager works: first, connect the phone to the computer via this mobile manager. Then click on the contacts in the "Mobile Phone Management", and click "Select All" to export all of the contacts. At this time, a window will pop up, and you need to choose the approach to save the contacts and click "Yes". In this way, your contacts will be transferred to the computer. It is quick and easy to operate. But if you are still confused or do not know how to do it, do not hesitate to click "Help" for directions.

Step 1:  Connect Phone to PC and run the program

Step 2: Install USB Drive

In order for Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager to work, you need to enable IMAP access in your Gmail inbox. To do that, go to gmail.com in your computer's browser, click the Settings icon in the top right and choose Settings. Jump to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab, and make sure you enable IMAP like in the screenshot below and make sure you save the settings. Now, you can install Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager on your phone, click on Connect and give it access to your Gmail account, Learn:how to save text messages from Samsung to computer PC

Step 3: Preview text messages and contacts

There isn't much to look at under the Restore settings, but you can take advantage of a handy Gmail-centric trick. When Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager stores your messages in Gmail it creates a thread for each contact. You can tell Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager to only restore the contacts with starred threads which allows you to quickly select which conversations are important enough to restore via the star system in Gmail.

Send messages from PC to phone

Until a couple of months ago, I had never cared about backing up any of my SMS messages before resetting my phone or flashing a new custom ROM. However, I recently started receiving important work-related messages on my phone and got worried about losing them. I spent a few hours looking for a background solution that would save my messages, let me search them, and that would be easy to set up after every reset.

At this step, the program will instantly identify all the storage drive and portable device, all the hard drive and portable storage device will be listed with details; how to transfer text messages from Android phone to computer