As part of the installation of our application, I need to put a bunch of xml messages into an MQ queue. To make it more complicated, the messages need to have the usr-folder of the RFH2-header set.
I found that
mqput2.exe from the IBM RFHUtil is an ideal tool for this task. Unfortunately, I have been unable to make setting of the usr-folder work, the documentation is too vague. What am I doing wrong? Or, is there another command-line tool available that works better?
My prop. file for
mqput2 looks like this:
<code>[header] ..... * * message type * * Allowed values for message type * 1 - request * 2 - reply * 4 - report * 8 - datagram * 112 - MQE fields from MQE * 113 - MQE fields * 65536 to 999,999,999 - user msgtype=8 ..... * * rfh usage * rfh = N for No rfh * rfh = A for Automatic (look for RFH at beginning of data file) * rfh = 1 or V1 for Version 1 rfh from parameters in parm file * rfh = 2 or V2 for Version 2 rfh from parameters in parm file * rfh = X for special V2 rfh with fixed portion only and format=xml * * only first character checked, except for V when second character is also checked * rfh=X <usr> <NotificationType>RDS.Codebook.Changes</NotificationType> </usr> ..... [filelist] file1.xml </code>
mqput2 simply ignores the
<usr> section and doesn't include it with the message. I've also tried
rfh=A and put the
<usr> section at the beginning of the
file1.xml file, but then I get MQPUT error
reason=2142 (invalid MQ header structure).