Import and Configure Samples
Import Java-Web Samples
1. Right click in the ICAP Explorer view and select Import->Import...
2. Choose ICAP Java->ICAP Java Archive File
3. Select archive file: samples/AcmeAirApp.zip under Sandbox installation folder
4. Choose all of the three javaweb projects, and click Finish
5. After the importing finishes, diable Validation for these projects by: Right Click project, Properties->Builders, Uncheck Validation and OK.
6. Right click on the sample_acmeair_mongo_javaweb project, and select Project Overview, and click the Edit button in the Extension section, and add SpringData:
7. Repeat step 6 for the other two projects.
8. Drag the mongo-acmeair service from Cloud Explorer to the Cloud Resource node of the three projects.
9. Drag location-acmeair and social-acmeair services to the Cloud Resource Node of the sample_acmeair_mongo_javaweb project.
10. Change the Java compiler compliance level to 1.6 if it is not, for the three projects:
Configure dojo for sample_acmeair_mongo_javaweb
1. Download dojotookit 1.7.4 (dojo-release-1.7.4.zip )from http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.7.4/, and unzip.
2. Copy the folders of dijit, dojo and dojox to /sample_acmeair_mongo_javaweb/WebContent, and refresh the project.
Note, you can remove all js with suffix of .uncompressed.js to decrease the amount of copied files.