Procedure the integrate LDAP users to Rational Directory server for DOORS.
Mike.Scharnow 270001VG2X125 Posts
Re: integartion of LDAP with Rational Directory server in DOORS2018-03-16T06:48:43ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
- read all available documentation on connecting DOORS with LDAP. Google key words "doors ldap integration" worked for me and led e.g. .to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27020468&aid=1
- read everything about Tivoli RDS.
- check whether you will want corporate groups or local groups, check whether you will still want to use some local users
- prepare your users so that "Export User / Group Lists ..." works (in Database properties / Login), export the users and groups
- Install Tivoli RDS 188.8.131.52 (Apache will not work with DOORS) and all recommended patches for the involved tools
- create a corporate partition that connects to your corporate AD
- migrate exported users / groups (there is a migration tool in RDA 184.108.40.206)
- connect DOORS to the RDS
- don't forget to tell your users that they have to use their corporate password :-)
kensarai 27000024RB13 Posts
Re: integartion of LDAP with Rational Directory server in DOORS2018-03-20T01:09:56ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
If this is a new DOORS installation, I think you just need to create a new partition in RDS (rather than export/import users).
Users listed in step 13 will be available once RDS authentication (LDAP) is enabled in DOORS database.