HermannSW
HermannSW
5 Posts

Pinned topic Help needed -- blog entry in bad state

‏2011-06-21T18:40:53Z |
Hello,

my 2nd last blog posting broke the display of my Blog:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/HermannSW/?lang=en

Only the first two entries are visible now.

Even worse, I cannot edit the post to correct the issue.
If I click on "My Blog" tab and then on "Entries" I get the list of all my postings and drafts.

Now clicking on "Edit" for my 2nd last entry
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/HermannSW/entry/fetch_action_stylesheet_equivalent_sand_castle_specs8
gives me the edit screen but anything below the "Edit" ruler is empty, no buttons are visible and no content is displayed.

So it seems that I cannot fix the issue myself.

But I also was not successful in finding out whom to contact for helping me to correct my bad entry.

If anyone knows what I should do or whom I should contact, please let me know.

Hermann.
Updated on 2011-07-05T23:16:23Z at 2011-07-05T23:16:23Z by Bill_Buros
  • JayAllen
    JayAllen
    23 Posts

Re: Help needed -- blog entry in bad state

‏2011-06-28T20:26:53Z  
     Hey  Hermann,

First, sorry for the trouble with your blog and the delay in responding to you.  One of your entries got corrupted and was breaking the display of all entries following it.  We've corrected the entry and it appears fine now, let us know if you continue having problems.

Jay
  • bobleah
    bobleah
    204 Posts

‏2011-06-28T20:26:56Z  
     Hello Hermann,

We will determine what has broken in your blog post and get if fixed for you.  
  • HermannSW
    HermannSW
    5 Posts

‏2011-06-29T07:49:51Z  
    • JayAllen
    • ‏2011-06-28T20:26:53Z
     Hey  Hermann,

First, sorry for the trouble with your blog and the delay in responding to you.  One of your entries got corrupted and was breaking the display of all entries following it.  We've corrected the entry and it appears fine now, let us know if you continue having problems.

Jay
    Hi Jay,

thanks for correcting the corrupted entry!!
    I sent that entry from a youth hostel Internet terminal 5 seconds before running out of money ... :-)

I should have saved as draft and verified first ...

Hermann.
  • Bill_Buros
    Bill_Buros
    8 Posts

‏2011-07-05T23:16:23Z  
    • JayAllen
    • ‏2011-06-28T20:26:53Z
     Hey  Hermann,

Jay
    interesting..     fwiw..   I had the same problem last week..    lost a draft post that I had spent several hours on..  

now I'll write them somewhere else first, then copy over to the developerworks editor.. 

nothing to do here, I'll just record my annoyance.    The blog was over in Think Power Linux..