Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-08-27T02:46:13Z by Harisomayaji
martinsamm
martinsamm
1 Post

Pinned topic BIP4395E on Deployment

‏2013-05-20T11:18:59Z |

i' ve imported a "Project Interchange" file and all seems well. When i come to deploy to MQ i get this error:

BIP4395E: Java exception: 'com.ibm.xml.xlxp.assembler.BinaryIR$BinaryIRException'; 
thrown from class name: 'com.ibm.broker.schemamgr.MbXLXPCompiler', method name: 'compileSchemas',
file: 'MbXLXPCompiler.java', line: '147' 
The message contains that data associated with a Java exception. 
No user action required.

How can i get more information about what's causing it? I'm running

WMB Toolkit 8.0.0.2

MQ: 7.0.1.3

Thanks

Martin

• Harisomayaji
    Harisomayaji
    2 Posts

Re: BIP4395E on Deployment

‏2013-08-26T03:40:50Z  

Hi,

Did you manage to find the solution for this?

Thanks,

Hari

• ThomasBien
    ThomasBien
    10 Posts

‏2013-08-26T14:50:58Z  

Hi,

Did you manage to find the solution for this?

Thanks,

Hari

Hello Hari,

I believe this error occurs when the XLXP parser runs out of memory during a deploy.
    The solution that has worked for users in the past is to increase the maximum JVM heap size on the Execution Group in question.

You can find instructions for that, here:
    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21198739

'-1' is the default, which is equal to '268435456' (256MB).
    You may want to try doubling that value.

JVM Parameter Values in the Infocenter:
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wmbhelp/v8r0m0/topic/com.ibm.etools.mft.doc/an09143_.htm

• Harisomayaji
    Harisomayaji
    2 Posts

‏2013-08-27T02:46:13Z  

Hello Hari,

I believe this error occurs when the XLXP parser runs out of memory during a deploy.
    The solution that has worked for users in the past is to increase the maximum JVM heap size on the Execution Group in question.

You can find instructions for that, here:
    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21198739

'-1' is the default, which is equal to '268435456' (256MB).
    You may want to try doubling that value.

JVM Parameter Values in the Infocenter:
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wmbhelp/v8r0m0/topic/com.ibm.etools.mft.doc/an09143_.htm

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for you response. I tried to re deploy the bar files as per the links above and your suggestion, but it still failed to deploy the bar file.

In my case, I'm not getting any "Out of memory" exception while deploying the bar files. Below is the error stack trace which broker is returning while deploying the bar.

"BIP5044E: A failure occurred while the execution group was preparing the XML and DFDL schema files that are contained in the application CMOperationApp. 

A failure occurred while the execution group was preparing XML and DFDL schema files for use. The deployment of the named application has failed, and the deployment will be rolled back. 

Review previous messages to find out why the error occurred. Be aware that DFDL schema files must also be valid XML Schema files, and that all DFDL schema files are prepared for use by the XMLNSC domain before being prepared for use by the DFDL domain.

BIP4395E: Java exception: 'com.ibm.xml.xlxp.assembler.BinaryIR$BinaryIRException'; thrown from class name: 'com.ibm.broker.schemamgr.MbXLXPCompiler', method name: 'compileSchemas', file: 'MbXLXPCompiler.java', line: '147' 

The message contains that data associated with a Java exception. 

No user action required.

The task was unsuccessful: The deployment was unsuccessful. Check error messages above for explanation."

My library has got, 5 xsd's and 1 wsdl of total size about 101KB only. I guess the issue may be with the xsd's.