The IBM Endpoint Manager for Security and Compliance Analytics team is pleased to announce the release of SCA 1.4 Patch 3.
The following is a high level summary of significant changes made in this patch release:
SCA 1.4.46 - Released February 27, 2014
SCM Reporting site version 70
* Site versions included for air-gap customers
This patch release covers the following fixes and vulnerability updates:
- Fixed the following upgrade issues:
61631 : Upgrade to SCA 1.4 fails with 'duplicate key' error
60662 : Upgrade to TEMA SCA 1.4.35 brought the following error: HTTP ERROR: 503 SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE
61730 : Upgrade to TEMA SCA 1.4.35 made scheduled report emails fail
- Addressed TEMA susceptibility to various Java vulnerabilities (CVE-2013-4491, 61368 and 61363). For detailed vulnerability updates, see
To download IBM Endpoint Manager Analytics, perform the following steps:
1. In the IBM Endpoint Manager console, add the SCM Reporting masthead.
2. In the Security Configuration domain in the console, open the Configuration Management navigation tree.
For first time installations:
3. Click the Security and Compliance Analytics dashboard.
4. From the list of supported endpoints, select the target server and click Deploy Installer. An action opens that downloads the SCA software into a Tivoli Endpoint Manager Analytics folder inside the Tivoli Endpoint Manager client folder on that server. For example, c:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Installers\TEMA).
Note: If you are using the x86 version of a Windows operating system, the path to the install location will be c:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Installers\TEMA.
For upgrading an existing installations:
3. Select the Fixlet named TEM SCA Upgrade (1.4.46) under the Upgrade menu tree node.
4. Follow the Fixlet instructions and take the associated action to upgrade your TEM SCA deployment.
Historical release information for TEMA SCA 1.4 can be found at:
Please contact IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager Technical Support if you have any questions regarding this release.
We hope you find this latest release of SCA useful and effective. Thank you!
-- The IBM Endpoint Manager for Security and Compliance Analytics