IC SunsetThe developerWorks Connections platform will be sunset on January 2, 2020. This forum will no longer be available unless an extension has been requested. More details available on our FAQ.
Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2018-06-21T15:57:56Z by StewartSmith
StewartSmith
StewartSmith
2 Posts

Pinned topic Consumes MIME type not supported

‏2018-06-20T23:58:25Z | application/json mime requester

I am using the build tooling zconbt to generate COBOL data definitions for inclusion into a CICS COBOL API Requester program. The Swagger document that is being used (attached) has the following consumes MIME type data: The result is an error as follows.

"consumes": [
          "application/json;charset=UTF-8"
        ],

Should the ...charset... option be removed the error is bypassed and code is generated as expected.

A second anomaly is that on execution to successfully produce the expected data files, the following message is also output, which doesn't quite seem correct...

BAQB0000I: z/OS Connect Enterprise Edition Build Toolkit Version 1.0           

BAQB0008I: Creating API requester archive from configuration file ../apiReqScena

rio/loans-consulta.properties                                                  

BAQB0013E: Unexpected error has occurred: null                                 

BAQB0015I: Start processing operation (operationId: searchLoanByCreditNumberUsin

gG_0, relativePath: /loans-deposits/loan/v1/loans/{creditNumber}, method: GET).

Attachments

• AlexWoodgate
    AlexWoodgate
    1 Post

Re: Consumes MIME type not supported

‏2018-06-21T15:21:25Z  

Hi Stewart,

for the mime issue you may want to consider setting the ignoreMIMETypeCheck parameter to true for the build toolkit to avoid MIME type checking (See https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS4SVW_beta/com.ibm.zosconnect.doc/facilitating/generate_artifacts_overview.html for further details on the parameter).

Using your swagger and setting ignoreMIMETypeCheck=true (or removing the charset part) worked for me, admittedly with some warnings for unsupported parts of the swagger and names that needed to be changed for the copybook. I did not get the "BAQB0013E: Unexpected error has occurred: null" error message. I was running with the latest, which may have some necessary bug fixes for your scenario.

Which release of the open beta do you have installed?

• StewartSmith
    StewartSmith
    2 Posts

Re: Consumes MIME type not supported

‏2018-06-21T15:57:56Z  

Hi Stewart,

for the mime issue you may want to consider setting the ignoreMIMETypeCheck parameter to true for the build toolkit to avoid MIME type checking (See https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS4SVW_beta/com.ibm.zosconnect.doc/facilitating/generate_artifacts_overview.html for further details on the parameter).

Using your swagger and setting ignoreMIMETypeCheck=true (or removing the charset part) worked for me, admittedly with some warnings for unsupported parts of the swagger and names that needed to be changed for the copybook. I did not get the "BAQB0013E: Unexpected error has occurred: null" error message. I was running with the latest, which may have some necessary bug fixes for your scenario.

Which release of the open beta do you have installed?

Thanks Alex. I'll get them to give that a try.

The release of the OB that they are using is 6.2.