Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2013-08-07T18:39:49Z by ruhido
ruhido
ruhido
6 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic The monitored data could not be processed within [xxx] milliseconds by statement text collector

‏2013-07-25T13:47:20Z |

Hello Forum/OPM Team

While logged on as the db2 instance id (OPM server db repository: perfdb) I'm getting the following messages:

Error: The monitored data could not be processed within [180000] milliseconds by statement text collector. So far, [52226] statement texts have been processed from the monitored database.
Explanation: Possible reason is that the workload is too high for the monitored DB Server and/or network to deliver the monitoring data to the OPM Server in sufficient time for it to be processed.
User response: If the problem persists, increase the network and/or DB Server capacity.
[2013-07-25 11:45:26.171][11]Operation alert issued:
        Alert ID: opm.operationalert.statement.text.tracker.process.timeout
        Alert message: The Extended Insight statement text collection might be incomplete.
        Issuing component: Statement text collector
        Alert type: REPOSITORY_SERVER
        Alert severity: WARNING

All my monitored databases have a 15 min sampling interval so I don't know where this comes from... both the OPM server and the monitored DB unix host are not suffering of CPU and I can't request more network capacity just by having this simple error message... that would need facts to justify it.

Can you please help me understand what can be done to solve this issue

Thanks

• ruhido
    ruhido
    6 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: The monitored data could not be processed within [xxx] milliseconds by statement text collector

‏2013-08-07T18:39:49Z  in response to ruhido

Case solved... install OPM V5.2 6249 driver