In this thread we are discussing Agile metrics.
1. What are the most important metrics to help Agile Teams to improve?
2. Are metrics against the agile value of simplicity -- "maximizing the amount of work not done"?
3 What kinds of metrics have you seen implemented that drive the wrong behavior?
4. What is best way to determine what metrics should be tracked for Agile?
5. What are the type of metrics that should be tracked for Agile?
- at the organizational level
- at the portfolio level
- at the team level
- at the individual level