Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-06-08T14:38:35Z by yn2000
Anshul_kumar
Anshul_kumar
13 Posts

Pinned topic Issue with ITIM Adapter

‏2014-06-05T07:09:28Z |

For one of our adapters , we are facing an issue where we were unable to create a service form post importing the adapter.

On successfully importing the adapter, when we go to create a service we get an communication error "Unable to communicate with the server" also we get another error "Unable to load the custom Forms". We checked the adapter files service.xml and service.def cold not find any reason of the issue. This same adapter was working in ITIM 5.1 and now we are migrating it to ISIM. Is there any thing we are missing out here. Please highlight.

 

On checking logs we find below errors:

[CJL0004E Message key Error fetching XML from ITIM Server was not found in the message file com.ibm.itim.ui.resources.UIMessageResources .
 
JAVA" Catalog="com.ibm.itim.ui.resources.UIMessageResources" MsgKey="Error fetching XML from ITIM Server

 

_________________________________________________________

 
 
<Exception><![CDATA[com.ibm.itim.dataservices.model.ModelIntegrityException: CTGIMF007E  The specified object cannot be found in the directory server. The object might have been moved or deleted before your request completed.
 
The following information was returned from the directory server:
The erobjectprofilename=tsoprofile,ou=serviceprofile,ou=itim,ou=johndeere,dc=com object cannot be found. The following error occurred.
Error: CTGIMF007E  The specified object cannot be found in the directory server. The object might have been moved or deleted before your request completed.
 
The following information was returned from the directory server:
The {0} object cannot be found. The following error occurred.
Error: {1}..
        at com.ibm.itim.dataservices.profile.ModelProfile.read(ModelProfile.java:347)
        at com.ibm.itim.dataservices.profile.ModelProfile.refresh(ModelProfile.java:142)
        at com.ibm.itim.dataservices.model.ProfileLocator.refresh(ProfileLocator.java:290)
        at com.ibm.itim.apps.ejb.domain.EntityManagerBean.removeEntity(EntityManagerBean.java:2544)
        at com.ibm.itim.apps.ejb.domain.EntityManagerBean.removeEntity(EntityManagerBean.java:397)
        at com.ibm.itim.apps.ejb.domain.EJSRemoteStatelessenroleejb_EntityManagerHome_8277e68a.removeEntity(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.itim.apps.ejb.domain._EntityManager_Stub.removeEntity(_EntityManager_Stub.java:425)
        at com.ibm.itim.ui.impl.ejb.EntityManager$3.run(EntityManager.java:173)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:284)
        at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:573)
        at com.ibm.websphere.security.auth.WSSubject.doAs(WSSubject.java:194)
        at com.ibm.websphere.security.auth.WSSubject.doAs(WSSubject.java:151)
        at com.ibm.itim.ui.impl.ejb.EntityManager.removeEntity(EntityManager.java:164)
        at com.ibm.itim.ui.impl.ServiceTypeImpl.delete(ServiceTypeImpl.java:679)
        at com.ibm.itim.ui.listener.system.ManageServiceTypeDeleteConfirmListener.deleteServicesType(ManageServiceTypeDeleteConfirmListener.java:77)
        at com.ibm.itim.ui.listener.system.ManageServiceTypeDeleteConfirmListener.commandPerformed(ManageServiceTypeDeleteConfirmListener.java:47)
/

________________________________________________________

 

The above log says:

The following information was returned from the directory server:
The erobjectprofilename=tsoprofile,ou=serviceprofile,ou=itim,ou=johndeere,dc=com object cannot be found. The following error occurred.

 

But 'erobjectprofilename=tsoprofile,ou=serviceprofile,ou=itim,ou=johndeere,dc=com' exists in out Ldap.

 

Please suggest.

  • Padam Khatana
    Padam Khatana
    15 Posts

    Re: Issue with ITIM Adapter

    ‏2014-06-05T10:53:28Z  

    Pl send the profile

  • yn2000
    yn2000
    1102 Posts

    Re: Issue with ITIM Adapter

    ‏2014-06-08T14:38:35Z  

    There are still too many variables to determine what causing it.

    Try re-import the profile and watch the re-import action in the trace.log to make sure that there is no error. The TIM GUI is not sufficient, because it is just saying successfully submitted.

    Rgds. YN.