Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-06-14T15:04:23Z by KaranBal
alexsano
alexsano
2 Posts

Pinned topic Issue with logging into product (Two Part)

‏2013-05-17T09:43:46Z |

Hi, 

I have got the same problem as was discussed in that theme: "Issue with logging into product" in this forum, citation is below:

I've started the product using start_local.sh in $TOP/bin/go. Starts ok. I'm able to see the ccd_<server>.war deployed successfully in the WAS admin console. I've run rim_status.sh and it returns success i.e., all services -appsvr,scheduler,event processor,queuemanager,admin,workflow engine - have started successfully. I've also created a couple of test companies using the create_cmp.sh scripts. It ran successfully with no errors.Now, I'm trying to login to the product in a browser (http://hostname:7507/utils/enterLogin.jsp). I put in Admin, trinitron and the company code in. I'm logged in successfully but the page just hangs there with a 'working' gif. I think its doing something, but I am not too sure what.

But even in IE browser it does not work. And main fact is that it worked some period without problem. 
What could it be? 

Thanks alot for your attantion!

• KaranBal
    KaranBal
    108 Posts

Re: Issue with logging into product (Two Part)

‏2013-05-20T20:36:49Z  

We need more details before commenting on a fix.

All I can tell from the description is that you tried logging into the product, log in was successful but the webpage within the application did not load successfully. Is that an accurate description? If it is, then a screenshot will be helpful, if not then please correct me.

• KaranBal
    KaranBal
    108 Posts

‏2013-05-20T23:21:08Z  

For general troubleshooting tips about the browser not working properly(assuming it is the browser), refer to the following technote:

http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21638024

• alexsano
    alexsano
    2 Posts

‏2013-06-14T07:07:15Z  
    • KaranBal
    • ‏2013-05-20T23:21:08Z

For general troubleshooting tips about the browser not working properly(assuming it is the browser), refer to the following technote:

http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21638024

Hi!

I'v got screenshot. 

Attachments

• KaranBal
    KaranBal
    108 Posts

‏2013-06-14T15:04:23Z  
    • alexsano
    • ‏2013-06-14T07:07:15Z

Hi!

I'v got screenshot. 

The big question here is whether you are the only seeing it or is the screen not loading for other users(more importantly other laptops/desktops) as well.

If you are seeing this but other users with their PCs are not, then it suggests that there is something wrong with your browser. If so, try the tech note referred to earlier. I have seen cases where clearing cache with preserve history unchecked has fixed such issue.

If everyone is seeing it, then this suggests that there is something wrong with your install/deployment. Potential causes include:
    1. Inadequate permissions for user who start the application for $TOP/public_html directory or other directory. The user who starts the app needs all read, write, and execute permissions.

2. WAS is not set up correctly configured.

In either of the above cases, you should see errors in the logs. Please check and let us know.