Topic
  • 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-08-09T13:38:26Z by Dirk0
Mathias Mamsch
Mathias Mamsch
2199 Posts

Pinned topic Good Bye for now ...

‏2013-04-22T18:06:23Z |

Hey guys ... I am taking this low point on the forum software as a chance for a leave. At the moment I am persuing other topics than DOORS, so at least for a couple of month I will probably not read or write on this forum - I really hope that this forum finds its way back to its old shape. Thanks for all the fun I had here up to now! I am sure that Louie and the rest of the crew will keep up the good support without me for this time. Sorry for the extra work at you guys. Have fun and best regards, Mathias

• GregM_dxler
    GregM_dxler
    166 Posts

Re: Good Bye for now ...

‏2013-04-22T20:54:58Z  

Hi Mathis,

I like to thank you for all your help on the forum.  Between you, Louie, Tony and Wolfgang (among all the others) I have learned an awful lot and can not express my gratitude enough.  Hope you enjoy your other pursuits, but don't be a stranger for too long!

Greg

• tlwtheq
    tlwtheq
    50 Posts

‏2013-04-23T13:13:33Z  

Oh, so it wasn't just me.  I sent IBM a note titled, What Have You Done?"  Will miss your input Mathias.

• llandale
    llandale
    3035 Posts

‏2013-04-23T13:41:09Z  

There is a lot of folks to handle the "inside the box" stuff, but you are far the best at the "outside the box" stuff.  Hope somebody else can fill in for you on that.

• rmoskwa
    rmoskwa
    46 Posts

‏2013-04-23T16:56:48Z  

Bye Mathias.

I will miss reading your posts...

• Dirk0
    Dirk0
    2 Posts

‏2013-08-09T13:38:26Z  

Hi Mathias,
    it was nice to work together with you, even for a short period. Hope you have fun and find sometimes a way back to our precious DOORS ;-)

--
    Dirk.