I'm trying to use CICS Explorer instead of CEDA for common administration tasks and, either by my limited CICS Explorer knowledge or by some product limitation, I faced some actions I was not able to do.
I'm working with CICS TS 4.1 and my version of CICS Explorer is 188.8.131.52 (build 20130912-1124)
- Impossible to do an APPEND LIST to an inexistent LIST (in order to create a new list based upon an old one)
What I did: On the "Group List Definitions" View, Right-click on a List, then "Append to List" and then, impossible to give a new list in the "Target CSD List"
- While doing and ADD GROUP(xxx) to LIST(yyy), I can't say AFTER or BEFORE.
What I did: On the "Resource Group Definitions" View, Right-click on a Group, then "Add to List…" give the "List Name" in the box but not possible to tell where it is inserted in the list.
- I didn't find a way to copy a whole group of definitions (equivalent as the COPY GROUP(xxx) AS(yyy))
- CICS Explorer doesn't show inexistent groups that are in a LIST
- Is there a way to sort the "Host Connections" in a certain order?
I thank you in advance for the time you'll take to help me