Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2015-04-20T17:38:20Z by wlarick
Vna1
Vna1
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic XC10 Web GUI not working after firmware upgrade

‏2014-02-10T05:07:24Z |

After upgrading firmware on XC10, web GUI not coming up.

Here is the output of start-progress

Console> start-progress
CWXSA0014I: Volume 1 mounted successfully.
CWXSA0014I: Volume 2 mounted successfully.
CWXSA0001I: The data grid administrative service is starting.
CWXSA0006I: The catalog server has started.
CWXSA0018I: The data grid configuration service has started.
CWXSA0023E: The xsServer05 container server did not start because the following exception occurred: path cannot end with slash:  /appliance/tenants/
CWXSA0023E: The xsServer06 container server did not start because the following exception occurred: path cannot end with slash:  /appliance/tenants/
CWXSA0023E: The xsServer07 container server did not start because the following exception occurred: path cannot end with slash:  /appliance/tenants/
CWXSA0023E: The xsServer08 container server did not start because the following exception occurred: path cannot end with slash:  /appliance/tenants/
CWXSA0023E: The xsServer09 container server did not start because the following exception occurred: path cannot end with slash:  /appliance/tenants/
CWXSA0023E: The xsServer10 container server did not start because the following exception occurred: path cannot end with slash:  /appliance/tenants/
CWXSA0023E: The xsServer11 container server did not start because the following exception occurred: path cannot end with slash:  /appliance/tenants/
CWXSA0023E: The xsServer12 container server did not start because the following exception occurred: path cannot end with slash:  /appliance/tenants/
CWXSA0023E: The xsServer13 container server did not start because the following exception occurred: path cannot end with slash:  /appliance/tenants/
CWXSA0023E: The xsServer14 container server did not start because the following exception occurred: path cannot end with slash:  /appliance/tenants/
CWXSA0023E: The xsServer15 container server did not start because the following exception occurred: path cannot end with slash:  /appliance/tenants/
CWXSA0023E: The xsServer16 container server did not start because the following exception occurred: path cannot end with slash:  /appliance/tenants/
CWXSA0023E: The xsServer01 container server did not start because the following exception occurred: path cannot end with slash:  /appliance/tenants/
CWXSA0023E: The xsServer02 container server did not start because the following exception occurred: path cannot end with slash:  /appliance/tenants/
CWXSA0023E: The xsServer03 container server did not start because the following exception occurred: path cannot end with slash:  /appliance/tenants/
CWXSA0023E: The xsServer04 container server did not start because the following exception occurred: path cannot end with slash:  /appliance/tenants/
STARTING (9% complete)

What is the issue here, how do I fix it. Any help would be much appreciated.