No replies
slippyJ
slippyJ
10 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic HPS5077 error

‏2013-06-06T07:51:31Z |

Hi,

We have a HATS project deployed as a webservice on WAS and we are experiencing quite a lot of error HPS5077. The general description for this error can be found here (search for HPS5077): HATS Messages

The error description is below in this post. I can't seem to find the cause of this problem, general behavior is the first call fails with this error and the next one (seconds apart) is successful. I have been reading about handling this problem within the macro itself and it seems the best way would be to incorporate a commwait ie. <commwait timeout="-1" value="CONNECTION_READY"/> but I'm not quite sure where am I supposed to put this commwait - every single screen of every macro or just my SignOn macro first screen? I cannot see the exact screen where the error occurred which leads me to believe the macro doesn't even start - first screen of SignOn macro fails. The connection for this project is not pooled.

Also, would CONNECTION_WORKSTATION_ID_READY be better than CONNECTION_READY, the former being more persistent?

Thank you.

2013.06.05 08:56:03.772 com.ibm.hats.runtime.connmgr.HodConn connectToHost  x14      
  ERROR HPS5077 Session is in CONNECTION_ACTIVE state, but not CONNECTION_READY state.
A possible reason could be that the TN server port specified does not support the data stream expected.
Session properties being used:
  {WFSharedConnection=false, screenSize=2, WFConnectionUniqueId=, WFEnabled=false, port=23, codePage=870, History=false, TNEnhanced=false, autoConnect=false, codePageKey=KEY_SLOVENIA, SESSION_QUIETMODE=true, sessionID=HodConn:hatsNode01Cell+hatsNode01+server1|HATS_EAR8_NP.ear#32, SSL=false, sessionType=2, host=MYHOST, autoReconnect=false}

2013.06.05 08:56:04.458 IntegrationObject.MyMacroWS_Helper acquireSessionFromSessionManager  x0      
  ERROR Bean Name:MyMacroWS
Object Name:IntegrationObject.MyMacroWS_Helper
Method Name:acquireSessionFromSessionManager
Exception Description:com.ibm.hats.runtime.connmgr.ConnDiscarded: HPS5052 Cannot set up a connection to the host using the following session properties:
  {WFSharedConnection=false, screenSize=2, WFConnectionUniqueId=, WFEnabled=false, port=23, codePage=870, History=false, TNEnhanced=false, autoConnect=false, codePageKey=KEY_SLOVENIA, SESSION_QUIETMODE=true, sessionID=HodConn:hatsNode01Cell+hatsNode01+server1|HATS_EAR8_NP.ear#32, SSL=false, sessionType=2, host=MYHOST, autoReconnect=false} (CONNECTION_ACTIVE)
com.ibm.hats.runtime.connmgr.ConnDiscarded: HPS5052 Cannot set up a connection to the host using the following session properties:
  {WFSharedConnection=false, screenSize=2, WFConnectionUniqueId=, WFEnabled=false, port=23, codePage=870, History=false, TNEnhanced=false, autoConnect=false, codePageKey=KEY_SLOVENIA, SESSION_QUIETMODE=true, sessionID=HodConn:hatsNode01Cell+hatsNode01+server1|HATS_EAR8_NP.ear#32, SSL=false, sessionType=2, host=MYHOST, autoReconnect=false} (CONNECTION_ACTIVE)