Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-08-27T14:10:16Z by TejLuthra
Bart W
Bart W
7 Posts

Pinned topic JAQL & AQL - can anybody share a piece of code

‏2014-08-25T19:39:09Z |

I am looking for a piece of code showing how to use AQL in JAQL.

I assume there have been AQL extractors published previously and I want to apply them on a set of HDFS files.

Thanks in advance

• BenjaminNguyen
    BenjaminNguyen
    20 Posts

Re: JAQL & AQL - can anybody share a piece of code

‏2014-08-25T20:41:01Z  

You can find information about how to use AQL in JAQL here:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSPT3X_3.0.0/com.ibm.swg.im.infosphere.biginsights.text.doc/doc/ana_txtan_jaql.html?lang=en

Hope it helps.

• Bart W
    Bart W
    7 Posts

‏2014-08-25T21:29:15Z  

Seen that and I have to say it put me off but I will try go through that once again.

Example 3 has some sophisticated invocation but it is missing the processing of annotateDocument's results - not very useful or I am not getting the point.

I'd love to run some extractors the way one can do in Eclipse - just wonder what happens underneath the run button.

Not sure if that is the case but I though if u one publishes an extractor developed in Eclipse it is already compiled and ready to be used - then I wouldn't need to compile it - just import it and run it against a set of docs - can't see anything like that.

• Bart W
    Bart W
    7 Posts

‏2014-08-27T09:50:05Z  
    • Bart W
    • ‏2014-08-25T21:29:15Z

Seen that and I have to say it put me off but I will try go through that once again.

Example 3 has some sophisticated invocation but it is missing the processing of annotateDocument's results - not very useful or I am not getting the point.

I'd love to run some extractors the way one can do in Eclipse - just wonder what happens underneath the run button.

Not sure if that is the case but I though if u one publishes an extractor developed in Eclipse it is already compiled and ready to be used - then I wouldn't need to compile it - just import it and run it against a set of docs - can't see anything like that.

Found something useful if anybody needed - http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/bd-puredatabiginsightsanalysis/index.html