Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-16T23:22:10Z by SudarshanRangarajan
victoria10
victoria10
7 Posts

Pinned topic Is there an AQL exchange somewhere?

‏2013-05-14T21:43:07Z | aql code exchange share

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is an AQL exchange similar to Streams Exchange where developers can share completed modules?  

I would like a module that extracts addresses, which I imagine many people have already written.

Thanks

• BenjaminNguyen
    BenjaminNguyen
    21 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Is there an AQL exchange somewhere?

‏2013-05-15T18:35:29Z  

We don't have an AQL Exchange similar to Streams Exchange. You can use this forum to share code and ideas related to AQL development. For the module that extracts addresses, we do ship one with BigInsights Enterprise edition. The link below has the list of pre-compiled modules shipped with BigInsights Enterprise edition and how to get them.

BigInsights pre-compiled extractor libraries

Best regards.

• SudarshanRangarajan
    SudarshanRangarajan
    6 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-05-16T23:22:10Z  

Thanks!

Do you know if there is a way to use (import) views created in these pre-compiled modules in another Text Analytics application that I am developing?  (From directly within AQL...not the APIs.)

Thanks

As of version 2.0, the named entity extractors shipped with BigInsights do not expose final entity views for extension in custom AQL projects. This has been addressed in an upcoming release. 

Thanks.

• BenjaminNguyen
    BenjaminNguyen
    21 Posts

‏2013-05-15T18:35:29Z  

We don't have an AQL Exchange similar to Streams Exchange. You can use this forum to share code and ideas related to AQL development. For the module that extracts addresses, we do ship one with BigInsights Enterprise edition. The link below has the list of pre-compiled modules shipped with BigInsights Enterprise edition and how to get them.

Best regards.

• victoria10
    victoria10
    7 Posts

‏2013-05-16T21:24:15Z  

Best regards.

Thanks!

Do you know if there is a way to use (import) views created in these pre-compiled modules in another Text Analytics application that I am developing?  (From directly within AQL...not the APIs.)

Thanks

• SudarshanRangarajan
    SudarshanRangarajan
    6 Posts

‏2013-05-16T23:22:10Z  

Thanks!

Thanks

As of version 2.0, the named entity extractors shipped with BigInsights do not expose final entity views for extension in custom AQL projects. This has been addressed in an upcoming release. 

Thanks.