**Even though this event is over, you are welcome to browse this discussion**
This thread is discussing issues relating to testing in agile product and systems development environments.
Some key points raised so far include:
- Integration testing before unit testing is a key Agile practice, but may be perceived as difficult for embedded systems. Modeling can help here.
- Agile use-case-driven testing can be much more lean than waterfall testing processes.
- Meaningful measures of earned value and effective EVM are important.
- Test-driven development can be used to demonstrate ‘earned value’.
- If the ‘test harness is the spec’ then value is demonstrated directly.