Topic
No replies
StacyP
StacyP
2 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Nominations now open! The first ever Beacon Award for an IBM Business Partner employee

‏2010-03-05T21:46:17Z |

Are you ready to be recognized for your contributions on developerWorks?

Step forward and tell us how you've leveraged My developerWorks to make our planet a smarter place!

This brand new Beacon Award recognizes the individual contributor on My developerWorks who, in 2009, shared the most innovative contributions on how they leveraged technology or assisted other developers or business partners to make our planet a smarter place. The contribution should promote open standards and lead with IBM software to improve industry processes and demonstrate a significant benefit over the status quo. The contributor must be a member of My developerWorks, an employee of an IBM Business Partner, and have added to the community's collective wisdom through a blog post, forum post, article, etc on developerWorks.

If this describes you, you will not only win the first ever IBM Beacon Award trophy for the individual contributor, you will also be included in IBM's press release of those people making our globe a Smarter Planet.

In addition, your firm will gain press exposure, highlights on the PartnerWorld website, and additional promotional activity at local events and electronic assets. And, hopefully they'll give you a nice pat on the back.

Nominate Yourself Here!