• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-04-29T06:59:10Z by ArnoDaemon
EHcnck
EHcnck
3 Posts

Pinned topic query on associated action items

‏2013-04-23T19:48:59Z |

Hello,

How would a create a report querying on associated action items rather than the CR? Thank you.

-Jim

• ArnoDaemon
    ArnoDaemon
    3 Posts

Re: query on associated action items

‏2013-04-24T08:30:04Z  

Hello Jim,

on what kind of items do you think of?

Basically it would be possible to query nearly everything in the database.

Kind regrads

Arno

• EHcnck
    EHcnck
    3 Posts

‏2013-04-24T11:38:03Z  

Hello Jim,

on what kind of items do you think of?

Basically it would be possible to query nearly everything in the database.

Kind regrads

Arno

Hello,

Here is what I have so far; is there a better query for this task? I'm trying to show all CRs that have ALL their Action Items either in the 'ai_completed' or 'ai_canceled' state? Thank you.

(cvtype='problem') and ((record_type='CPAR') and (crstatus='cpar_implementation')) and has_associated_action_item ((record_type='AI') and ((crstatus match 'ai_completed') or (crstatus match 'ai_canceled')))      and not has_associated_action_item ((record_type='AI') and ((crstatus match 'ai_approved')))  and not has_associated_action_item ((record_type='AI') and ((crstatus match 'ai_req_extension')))  and not has_associated_action_item ((record_type='AI') and ((crstatus match 'ai_working')))  and not has_associated_action_item ((record_type='AI') and ((crstatus match 'ai_req_reassign')))

-Jim

• ArnoDaemon
    ArnoDaemon
    3 Posts

‏2013-04-29T06:59:10Z  
    • EHcnck
    • ‏2013-04-24T11:38:03Z

Hello,

Here is what I have so far; is there a better query for this task? I'm trying to show all CRs that have ALL their Action Items either in the 'ai_completed' or 'ai_canceled' state? Thank you.

(cvtype='problem') and ((record_type='CPAR') and (crstatus='cpar_implementation')) and has_associated_action_item ((record_type='AI') and ((crstatus match 'ai_completed') or (crstatus match 'ai_canceled')))      and not has_associated_action_item ((record_type='AI') and ((crstatus match 'ai_approved')))  and not has_associated_action_item ((record_type='AI') and ((crstatus match 'ai_req_extension')))  and not has_associated_action_item ((record_type='AI') and ((crstatus match 'ai_working')))  and not has_associated_action_item ((record_type='AI') and ((crstatus match 'ai_req_reassign')))

-Jim

Hello Jim,

I have a tough schedule wherefore I did not have the time to go to the very details of the query, but basically it looks good. Your way of digging the details out of Synergy is quite typical.

Don´t worry it looks good for me

Arno