Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-07-11T14:54:13Z by P6FR_sun_ran
P6FR_sun_ran
P6FR_sun_ran
35 Posts

Pinned topic how to deal with "CRRPE3555W PDF warmming:Arial Unicode MS font is used in the document. Line spacing could be rendered differently."

‏2013-07-08T07:55:32Z |

Hi,

when I generate a document this is a warmming "CRRPE3555W PDF warmming:Arial Unicode MS font is used in the document. Line spacing could be rendered differently."

I guess this case the paragraphs' attribute spacebefore not correct. Please  look at the attachment , it shows the result.

The data in doors are copy from somewhere may be the word .  the xml data example as bellow:

- <blockquote margin-left="80" text-indent="-30">
  <br />
  </blockquote>
  定点医疗机构 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx55010)
  <br />
  </blockquote>
  定点医疗机构 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX20008)
  <br />
  </blockquote>

How can I remove the effects of "<blockquote margin-left="80" text-indent="-30">"  ? I just need the data not the style.

Thanks in advance

Alice

Attachments

Updated on 2013-07-08T07:56:47Z at 2013-07-08T07:56:47Z by P6FR_sun_ran
  • Dragos.Cojocari
    Dragos.Cojocari
    1617 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: how to deal with "CRRPE3555W PDF warmming:Arial Unicode MS font is used in the document. Line spacing could be rendered differently."

‏2013-07-08T08:59:25Z  

Hey Alice,

you can get rid of that warning if you change the font used in your document but I don't think this warning is worth doing it.

With regards to getting rid of formatting and just keeping the data all you need to do is use a script expression where you drag the attribute you need. If you do that, without checking XHTML input/output, than RPE will strip all formatting from the data and only keep the plain text.

Regards,

Dragos

• Dragos.Cojocari
    Dragos.Cojocari
    1617 Posts

Re: how to deal with "CRRPE3555W PDF warmming:Arial Unicode MS font is used in the document. Line spacing could be rendered differently."

‏2013-07-08T08:59:25Z  

Hey Alice,

you can get rid of that warning if you change the font used in your document but I don't think this warning is worth doing it.

With regards to getting rid of formatting and just keeping the data all you need to do is use a script expression where you drag the attribute you need. If you do that, without checking XHTML input/output, than RPE will strip all formatting from the data and only keep the plain text.

Regards,

Dragos

• P6FR_sun_ran
    P6FR_sun_ran
    35 Posts

‏2013-07-11T14:54:13Z  

Hey Alice,

Regards,

Dragos

Hey  Dragos,

You always give a lot of help, Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Alice