• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-01-16T06:24:22Z by Filenet_Rokkz
sachithsl
sachithsl
32 Posts

Pinned topic Need help to configure and connect ICN with FileNet Content Engine

‏2013-10-17T13:32:11Z |

Hi Team,

I am very new to ICN and I want to connect ICN installated on local system to my FileNet P8 repository. Can you please let me know the detailed steps required to do the same? I have Installed and configured Mashup Center with FileNet in the same way before. Any document related to this will greatly help.

• damorris
    damorris
    825 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Need help to configure and connect ICN with FileNet Content Engine

‏2013-10-17T15:38:49Z  

The documentation is available online in the information center.  After installing ICN, connecting it to a P8 system is as simple as creating a repository definition and providing the object store symbolic name, P8 URL, and then an administrative user / password.  There is extensive inline help in the ICN administration.

• damorris
    damorris
    825 Posts

‏2013-10-17T15:38:49Z  

The documentation is available online in the information center.  After installing ICN, connecting it to a P8 system is as simple as creating a repository definition and providing the object store symbolic name, P8 URL, and then an administrative user / password.  There is extensive inline help in the ICN administration.

• Filenet_Rokkz
    Filenet_Rokkz
    6 Posts

‏2014-01-16T06:24:22Z  
    • damorris
    • ‏2013-10-17T15:38:49Z

Hi,

It is very simple after login in ICN through admin desktop you first need to create your repository and you need to configure that repository in your new desktop.