I'm new to IIB. Was trying to start using the IIB V10, and facing multiple issues.
1. The IIB Toolkit doesnt open when clicked on IBM Integration Toolkit icon. Have tried to launch it using the eclipse icon in the Installation folder, and it worked
2. After launch of the IIB Toolkit, noticed the Integration node never started. Tried starting the same via the Toolkit as well as Command line. The Integration node is not started and is showing the below error
mqsiprofile has not been run in this environment: LocalIAPIConnect (Not found in java.library.path)
1. The integration node is running.
2. The TCP/IP port of the queue manager is active if it is remote.
3. The integration node name provided in the connection details matches the name of the integration node if the node is remote.
Checked for the mqsiprofile file in the install directory and wasnt able to decode the same in relation to the error. Also, tried reinstalling the Toolkit and MQ 7.5 with no good result.
OS : Windows 10
IIB : V10,0
MQ : 7.5
JDK : 1.8.111
Request your support in resolving the issue ASAP.