• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2015-04-01T13:10:57Z by manu_katiyar
Buddy Geek
Buddy Geek
11 Posts

Pinned topic BIP4157E : Collector node eg. deployment problem

‏2013-09-24T23:56:42Z | 8 collector deployment mb node/message problem

Hi,

I'm facing a problem while trying to deply the BAR file of collector node example. can u pl tell how to resolve this? The source directory is already in the path of the debugger. This happens when the debugger is on and when my BAR is being deployed in the execution group. And thus, the deploying goes on...

If i stop the debugger and try to deploy the BAR file, it fails stating:

BIP4157E: The user-defined node 'Collector' could not be deployed. Details: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException 

The node could not be deployed because an error in the node's 'onInitialize' method prevented the node from initializing. 

Review the details given above. Report the error to the node's writer if you cannot correct the error yourself.

BIP4395E: Java exception: 'java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException'; thrown from class name: 'java.util.LinkedList', method name: 'get', file: 'LinkedList.java', line: '506' 

The message contains that data associated with a Java exception. 

No user action required.

The task was unsuccessful: The deployment was unsuccessful. Check error messages above for explanation.

Pl Help!

• fjb_saper
    fjb_saper
    141 Posts

Re: BIP4157E : Collector node eg. deployment problem

‏2013-10-07T03:52:12Z  

Did you initialize the node and set the correct parameters in the toolkit before compiling and deploying?

Also remember to check whether to use 0 based index or 1 based index...

• manu_katiyar
    manu_katiyar
    3 Posts

Re: BIP4157E : Collector node eg. deployment problem

‏2015-04-01T13:10:57Z  
    • fjb_saper
    • ‏2013-10-07T03:52:12Z

Did you initialize the node and set the correct parameters in the toolkit before compiling and deploying?

Also remember to check whether to use 0 based index or 1 based index...

Please elaborate what exactly you mean by 'initialize the node and set the correct parameter'