P6FR_sun_ran
P6FR_sun_ran
12 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Execution halted after installed doors-change Integration

‏2014-08-01T05:44:27Z |

Hi ,

I have a java program,  the java program will run dxl like :

doors.exe -cli  " string outFile = \"c:\\json.txt\"; string moduleId = \"00001a40\"; int syncTime = 0; string increment=\"increment\";string isReq=\"Is_Req\";int linkSyncTime = 0 "  -batch "c:\dxl.dxl" -user Administrator -password Passw0rd -d 36677@192.xxx.xxx.xxx

The program execute successfully before I installed an addin called doors-change integration . After I intalled that integration. The program always hanging with the information -I- DXL: execution halted  press return to exit doors

Does anybody can save this problem ? I will be very appreciate for your reply.

Alice

• Tony_Goodman
    Tony_Goodman
    270 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Execution halted after installed doors-change Integration

‏2014-08-01T08:35:16Z  in response to P6FR_sun_ran

I don't know anything about your doors-change integration, but the following might help:

You need to check if the error is being caused by the variables defined in the -cli switch or the dxl.dxl batch file. First test is to launch doors as follows:

doors.exe -cli  " string outFile = \"c:\\json.txt\"; string moduleId = \"00001a40\"; int syncTime = 0; string increment=\"increment\";string isReq=\"Is_Req\";int linkSyncTime = 0 "

If this still gives an error then there is most likely a problem with your variable names.

If this does not give an error then the problem is within the dxl batch file. Try running in client mode rather than batch mode so you can see the errors.

Be aware that the variables defined in the -cli switch are declared in the top context so are available to all dxl for the current session. You should choose complex names for these to reduce the risk of clashes with others defined elsewhere.

Tony

• P6FR_sun_ran
      P6FR_sun_ran
      12 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Execution halted after installed doors-change Integration

‏2014-08-04T03:06:42Z  in response to Tony_Goodman

Thank you , Tony. I have found the resean .  There is a file in DOORS install path called csintStartup.inc , then write "pragma runLim, 0 ;" at the first line. then the problem is disappear. 

Thank you Again

Alice