I am pleased to announce the release of Rational Method Composer 7.5.3 beta.
This is a fully functional release that is undergoing final testing.
Reply to this forum post to report defects or other feedback.
The release is available here:
Warning: If you have an existing RMC 7.5.2.x installed, it may stop working because of changes to the "Shared Resources Directory".
We are looking for a solution to this, and will post under this thread if found.
New in this Release:
- Updated to Eclipse Juno v4.2.2
New skin based on Dojo 1.10.5
- New look and feel for the tree browser.
- Replacement of the search applet with a search application (to support current browsers that do not support applets).
- Advanced search dialog to search by title, type of element, or tag
- Optional dropdown navigation menus.
- Option to hide the treebrowser and/or breadcrumbs
- Improved look and feel on mobile devices.
- Supports Internet Explorer 11 and Firefox ESR 52
- Updated Jazz source control integration (embedded Rational Team Concert client) to version 6.0.5 (requires a 6.0.5 or later Rational Team Concert server).
- Updated to Java v1.8
Bugs/Defects fixed in this release
- Drag and drop link creation not working
- Generate Jazz process template not working
- Activity diagrams are not getting published in pdf/word publish
- The older RUP library and published sites are not longer included (superceded by the newer IBM Practices library that includes RUP).
- Linux is not officially supported.
Known defects in this beta release:
- Menu items in the user interface are shifted (whitespace needs to be adjusted)
- Errors when expanding elements configuration view in the browsing perspective (clickinng on the refresh button on the view solves the issue)
- Others will be posted under this thread when discovered.