• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-08-07T04:53:51Z by balusethuraman
balusethuraman
balusethuraman
119 Posts

Pinned topic Dataload Catentry Attribute Mapping

‏2013-06-18T15:25:54Z |

Hi,

I was trying to load attribute dictionary attributes and catalog entry for English as well as Arabic through dataload utility. When i try to do so, catentries and attribute dictionary attributes are getting loaded perfectly however attribute dictionary attributes are not mapped to catentries in management center. But  in the catentryattr table it gets mapped. I am using two loader files , one for english and one for arabic. What could be the problem why it is not displaying in Management Center .. Please Help me.. Thanks in Advance.

• EKCL
    EKCL
    3 Posts

Re: Dataload Catentry Attribute Mapping

‏2013-07-10T19:47:12Z  

When you ran dataload, did the report indicate how many rows written to the CATENTRYATTR table?

Please clarify what is not displaying in Management Center. Is is displayed in English? Is it not displaying in Arabic, or not displaying at all in any language?

Is your store enabled for Arabic? Try to click on the Globe icon on the toolbar and then select the Arabic language.

• balusethuraman
    balusethuraman
    119 Posts

Re: Dataload Catentry Attribute Mapping

‏2013-08-07T04:53:51Z  
    • EKCL
    • ‏2013-07-10T19:47:12Z

When you ran dataload, did the report indicate how many rows written to the CATENTRYATTR table?

Please clarify what is not displaying in Management Center. Is is displayed in English? Is it not displaying in Arabic, or not displaying at all in any language?

Is your store enabled for Arabic? Try to click on the Globe icon on the toolbar and then select the Arabic language.

Hi,

Attributes are not displaying for both English and Arabic..