2 replies Latest Post - ‏2014-03-21T00:50:04Z by YPS1_guybrush_guybrush
RobertoTengan
RobertoTengan
7 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Web Service on WMC

‏2014-01-29T17:13:10Z |

Hi All,

I created an Orchestration and esposed an web service to otrher applications access, but I can't map this address on SOAPUI or even by browser.

I put 1 endpoint to Provide with the values Transport: HTTP, Port:8082 and Path: Service1, without security.

I downloaded the WSDL from WMC and import on SOAPUI, the endpoint is: http://localhost:8082/Service1 , I changed "localhost" by IP of Virtual Appliance, when I call the service by SOAPUI the connection is refused, If I remove the port service I got the Index page as service answer, by Browser I got access Denied from server.

I'm using the VM from Cast Iron Virtual Appliance 6.3.0.1 and I already have made the update version of this machine.

Does Anybody face this issue?

• RobertoTengan
    RobertoTengan
    7 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Web Service on WMC

‏2014-01-31T13:27:41Z  in response to RobertoTengan

Hi I founded the error. I mistake the Address IP wrong to map the WebService

I thought that as tehe same IP from runtime Appliance but this VM has two IP Address one for the WMC and the other is where the WebServices are exposed.

This as the same behaviour for a physical Appliance?

Thanks.

• YPS1_guybrush_guybrush
      13 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Web Service on WMC

‏2014-03-21T00:50:04Z  in response to RobertoTengan

For Cast Iron appliance(in regardless of physical or virtual), it will always have two IP, called emgmt intf and edata intf. Emgmt IP is actually the ip address used by the web management console you've login to administer the server. For actual integration, all the communication between orchestrations and external systems communicate through the edata ip address.