Topic
  • 10 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-06-21T08:42:10Z by barun1509
ApraSahney
ApraSahney
149 Posts

Pinned topic Lets Connect: Pl Introduce Yourself

‏2009-04-27T23:33:48Z |

Hey Everybody, thanks for joining the group. Since our group is relatively new, lets introduce ourselves and our interest in the technology!

I am Apra, working as a Community Development Manager with IBM developerWorks, and am extremely passionate to drive groups and forums. I may not be the technical mentor to resolve your queries but can sure direct you to whom to contact and what content to find.

Would sure want to know more about you, so please share your interest and expertise with rest of us. I hope each one of us is able to make the optimum of the forum and contribute to it.

Thanks Apra.

Updated on 2012-06-21T08:42:10Z at 2012-06-21T08:42:10Z by barun1509
  • Tarun-Arora
    Tarun-Arora
    2 Posts

Re: Lets Connect: Pl Introduce Yourself

‏2010-04-22T18:34:43Z  
     Hii..Everybody and Thks Apra for such a gr8 initiative, well let me introduce myself.. I am Tarun and working as a Sr.Software Developer with Financial Technologies India Ltd. Mumbai and my role is developing Exchange Centric Application which are use by Broking Firms,FII's and both Public and Private Sector Banks.

My area of Interest is Business-Intelligence-BO and Cognos

Wishing more people on BI-platform joining IBM-Rational-India Initiative...
    Cheers
    Tarun Arora
  • SathishKumarSubramanian
    3 Posts

‏2011-05-18T12:45:52Z  
     Hi Apra,

Thanks for creating this group and having webinars useful to all who join the group.

Let me introduce myself. I am Sathish Kumar, working with Temenos India as a System Engineer (Programmer Analyst) mainly focuses on Eclipse Plug-in development - to create plugins which can work on top of Eclipse. Also focusing on BPMN / BPEL / REST technologies. Have handful of experience in Java / J2EE domains.

Thank you once again.
  • raghuyen
    raghuyen
    2 Posts

‏2011-08-05T19:26:31Z  
     Hi

Thanks for creating the group and bringing us together

Let me introduce me as well. I am Raghupathi Yennam, a senior J2EE developer at Virinchi Technologies Limited. I started my career with J2ME and the moved on to J2EE as well working on these for over 7 years now. Most of my work experience is with Jboss, Struts, Ejb. Yes I have been attending few sessions conducted by IBM often and I am trying to gain knowledge on these technologies so that I keep up to the market needs.

Thanks 
    Raghupathi Yennam 

• NaveenRawat
    NaveenRawat
    1 Post

‏2011-12-12T19:18:58Z  
     Hello Everyone,

My name is Naveen Rawat. I am working as a software developer with HSBC Global Technology and I work primarily in core java and in the investment banking domain.
    I am really impressed by the development in the mobile domain in the past 1 and a half year which is why I am interested in cloud computing and mobile platform development.

Looking forward to share and gain knowledge with this group.

Thanks and Regards, 
    Naveen Rawat 
  • Pandiyarajan
    Pandiyarajan
    1 Post

‏2011-12-18T10:25:18Z  
    • raghuyen
    • ‏2011-08-05T19:26:31Z
     Hi

Thanks for creating the group and bringing us together

Let me introduce me as well. I am Raghupathi Yennam, a senior J2EE developer at Virinchi Technologies Limited. I started my career with J2ME and the moved on to J2EE as well working on these for over 7 years now. Most of my work experience is with Jboss, Struts, Ejb. Yes I have been attending few sessions conducted by IBM often and I am trying to gain knowledge on these technologies so that I keep up to the market needs.

Thanks 
    Raghupathi Yennam 

Hi rahuyen, 

Have you worked on webservices before,i need some help related to it,we are using jboss sever. 

Regards,
    Pandiyarajan J 

• TECHNOARTIST
    TECHNOARTIST
    1 Post

‏2011-12-31T06:30:49Z  
     HELLO EVERYONE
    I   AM  AN ENGINEERING STUDENT PERSUING MY BTECH IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION. i  have a keen intreset in EMBEDED SYSTEMSS and writing CHUNKS OF CODES FOR SUCH SYSTEMS.i   believe   engineering is an art  u imagine something  which at one moment of time seems so unreal and then u think logically and make what was fantacy a real thing. I WANT TO WORK ON EMBEDDED SYSTEMS I HAV A N IDEA WHICH CAN MAKE THE PUBLIC TRANSPORT WAITLESS  i.e the requirement to wait for ur bus will be finished ,i guess thats the onlything why we avoid public transport. i too have a keen interest in security systems and communication systems.
  • Gautam_P
    Gautam_P
    2 Posts

‏2012-01-16T09:51:09Z  
     I installed IBM DB2 9.7. But i'm not able to retrieve the db from the backup which i had created in the version db2 9.0. I tried MIGRATE DATABASE and UPGRADE DATABASE commands. I even tried to retrieve using DDL. But still i got the error "[IBM][CLI Driver] SQL5035N  The database must be upgraded to the current release.  SQLSTATE=55001" and "SQL2519N".
    Updated on 2012-01-16T09:51:09Z at 2012-01-16T09:51:09Z by Gautam_P
  • RameshaMurthy
    RameshaMurthy
    1 Post

‏2012-04-20T04:35:19Z  
     Thanks Apra for the invitation and good luck in moderating this forum.

What made me feel special about this forum is the title of this group - Rational India. Though we know Rational is used with reference to IBM product line, for a second, I took the literal meaning of "Rational India". How good it will be if we get the real "Rational India". 

• VaibhavSrivastava
    VaibhavSrivastava
    2 Posts

‏2012-06-15T07:16:00Z  
     Hello Everyone,

I am Vaibhav Srivastava and work for Rational Quality Manager development team from the India Lab. I have been part of RQM development since the very beginning of the project and my focus areas in Quality Manager are Test Execution, Manual Testing and User interface.
    With this forum, I would like to share what is the latest happening in the QM area (wrt. RQM, RFT, RPT and other products) and hear back from people incase they have questions / concerns.

Thank you 
  • barun1509
    barun1509
    1 Post

‏2012-06-21T08:42:10Z  

Hi everyone,

This is Barun. I work as a software quality engineer in nagarro. My work include testing of various web based and windows based application. I worked on asp.net and sharepoint. I have knowledge of various tools like QABook, Jmeter and Selenium. I love to tackle new challenges and technologies.

Thank you