Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-07-12T09:12:19Z by devEclipseInder
devEclipseInder
devEclipseInder
5 Posts

Pinned topic Eclipse RMC Command line HTML publishing

‏2013-04-22T10:49:35Z |

I am using Eclipse RMC to publish in HTML using command prompt. I have used the same information given in the IBM site. The link is

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27027017

But it is not working as given in above link. Not able to publish the HTML output.

I have created the batch file and set all the parameters and executed the batch file. It is opening the eclipse RMC and ask for the workspace location and then nothing is happening.

In the above link, it has given very clear that using below parameter will not execute the Eclipse RMC and will publish the HTML doc.

-rmcsilent

•Indicates that RMC is to execute in batch mode.

The command available in the batch file which i have used for publishing in HTML

-----------------------

set rmc_executable_location="C:\Program Files\IBM\RMC75\eclipse.exe"
set library_location="C:\Program Files\IBM\RMC75\rmc\lib.7.5.1.2.prac"
set lang=en
%rmc_executable_location% -nl %lang% -rmcsilent publish -rmclibrary %library_location% -rmcconfiguration "all_practices-ibm" -rmcoutput "C:\publishing\%lang%\all_practices"

------------------------

Please help me this topic.

Thanks,

Indradeo

• BruceMacIsaac
    BruceMacIsaac
    72 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Eclipse RMC Command line HTML publishing

‏2013-06-11T19:18:11Z  

Hi Indradeo,

The executable is named rmc.exe.

When installing RMC as stand-alone, please make sure you choose 32-bit option. 64-bit is only for installing RMC into RTC as shell sharing mode. If you choose 64-bit in a stand-alone mode, then you don't get the "rmc.exe" file, and many menus in the Start also won't be there.

Bruce MacIsaac

RMC Product Manager

• BruceMacIsaac
    BruceMacIsaac
    72 Posts

‏2013-06-11T19:18:11Z  

Hi Indradeo,

When installing RMC as stand-alone, please make sure you choose 32-bit option. 64-bit is only for installing RMC into RTC as shell sharing mode. If you choose 64-bit in a stand-alone mode, then you don't get the "rmc.exe" file, and many menus in the Start also won't be there.

Bruce MacIsaac

RMC Product Manager

• devEclipseInder
    devEclipseInder
    5 Posts

‏2013-07-12T09:12:19Z  

Hi Indradeo,

Bruce MacIsaac

RMC Product Manager

Thank you very much Bruce for helping me on this issue.

Indradeo