• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-17T01:00:42Z by JohnConstantine
JohnConstantine
JohnConstantine
2 Posts

Pinned topic Loading Crossover domain using MIF

‏2013-05-15T03:23:33Z |

Hello Everyone,

I was trying to import crossover domain using MIF via Enterprise Services. I did not change any inbound setting for the MAXDOMAIN load. However, when I tried to import a text file an error returned "You must provide at least one domain value". But what I am using is the one generated by the Publish Channel. Please advise what am I missing.

I attached the file I am trying to load.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Updated on 2013-05-15T08:45:12Z at 2013-05-15T08:45:12Z by JohnConstantine
  • JohnConstantine
    JohnConstantine
    2 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Loading Crossover domain using MIF

‏2013-05-17T01:00:42Z  

Thanks for the reply.

I used the default Object Structure of MAXDOMAIN which is MXDOMAIN. I only duplicated it so that I can check the Support Flat Structure. I attached the XML file also which the columns are related to DOMAIN, MAXTABLEDOMAIN and CROSSOVER.  I did some test in the Domains application to add manually the domain and the same error occurred "You must provide at least one domain value" when I did not specify an Object to the cross over domain.

• jasonverly
    jasonverly
    50 Posts

‏2013-05-16T16:46:49Z  

What tables did you pull together for the Object structure? I see in the text load that 'ALNDOMAINID' is listed and I'm guessing that's a required field in our Object structure.

• JohnConstantine
    JohnConstantine
    2 Posts

‏2013-05-17T01:00:42Z  

Thanks for the reply.

I used the default Object Structure of MAXDOMAIN which is MXDOMAIN. I only duplicated it so that I can check the Support Flat Structure. I attached the XML file also which the columns are related to DOMAIN, MAXTABLEDOMAIN and CROSSOVER.  I did some test in the Domains application to add manually the domain and the same error occurred "You must provide at least one domain value" when I did not specify an Object to the cross over domain.