IC SunsetThe developerWorks Connections platform will be sunset on December 31, 2019. On January 1, 2020, this community and its apps will no longer be available. More details available on our FAQ.
Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2019-08-24T06:18:57Z by takahak
takahak
takahak
69 Posts

Pinned topic Save and load of shared object

‏2019-08-22T11:37:05Z |

Hello,

I'm testing Shared Object on BAW V18.0.0.1.

Are save() and load() valid function names? When save() is called, it throws exception with the following console error message:

tw.local.obj.save is not a function

See the attached SharedObj_save.png.

Thank you, Koichi

• QuikJean
    QuikJean
    133 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Save and load of shared object

‏2019-08-23T07:49:10Z  

Yes those are valid functions but only on a server-side Javascript not on the client-side... which I have the impression you were calling the functions from.

You have to call an Ajax service through a Service Flow to get the SBO content.

Saving it is different depending on your implementation

• QuikJean
    QuikJean
    133 Posts

‏2019-08-23T07:49:10Z  

Yes those are valid functions but only on a server-side Javascript not on the client-side... which I have the impression you were calling the functions from.

• takahak
    takahak
    69 Posts

‏2019-08-24T06:18:57Z  
    • QuikJean
    • ‏2019-08-23T07:49:10Z

Hello QuikJean,

Thank you for your response. Save() and load() works fine at a server-side JavaScript.

Thank you, Koichi