• 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-04-23T11:33:53Z by Raj.S
Sandp
Sandp
16 Posts

Pinned topic Mobile Store

‏2013-04-22T07:21:13Z |

Hello,

I have published a Mobile store of my project but I am unable to see any of the images of the products/items in my store.

I am also not getting my Store Logo. Do I need to follow any procedure or do I need to do any data uploads, please do help me

Thanks in advance.

Sandp

• Raj.S
    Raj.S
    529 Posts

Re: Mobile Store

‏2013-04-22T07:48:12Z  

Can you validate the following :

1. Through ManagementCenter, disable all WebActivities and then enable them. Check the application. If it does not work, try step 2.

2. View page source and get image url for any image that is not getting loaded. Check if the respective image is available at that location.

Rgds, Raj.

• Sandp
    Sandp
    16 Posts

‏2013-04-22T18:56:41Z  
    • Raj.S
    • ‏2013-04-22T07:48:12Z

Can you validate the following :

1. Through ManagementCenter, disable all WebActivities and then enable them. Check the application. If it does not work, try step 2.

2. View page source and get image url for any image that is not getting loaded. Check if the respective image is available at that location.

Rgds, Raj.

Hello Raj,

Thank you for the response.

Will there be any middle-ware which is responsible to "translate" the HTML/JSP to Apps in commerce?

Thanks and regards,

sandp 

• Raj.S
    Raj.S
    529 Posts

‏2013-04-23T03:36:57Z  
    • Sandp
    • ‏2013-04-22T18:56:41Z

Hello Raj,

Thank you for the response.

Will there be any middle-ware which is responsible to "translate" the HTML/JSP to Apps in commerce?

Thanks and regards,

sandp 

App you meant by mobile native app ? If so, I am not really sure about it at the same time I do not think websphere commerce has any tool as such as native apps are specific to the OS supported by mobile device.

Rgds, Raj.

• Sandp
    Sandp
    16 Posts

‏2013-04-23T06:07:18Z  
    • Raj.S
    • ‏2013-04-23T03:36:57Z

App you meant by mobile native app ? If so, I am not really sure about it at the same time I do not think websphere commerce has any tool as such as native apps are specific to the OS supported by mobile device.

Rgds, Raj.

Actually I mean Apps means regarding the Iphone/Ipad/Android apps.

I have noticed in infocenter that the technologies used in building the mobile reference applications support device-specific Software Development Kits and mobile web development technologies such as HTML 5, CSS 3 and Dojo mobile 1.7.

So here what does it mean Device specific Software Development Kits?

Is there any reference to know completely about the flow and architecture of the Mobile Commerce?

Please help

Thanks in Advance,

Sandp

• Raj.S
    Raj.S
    529 Posts

‏2013-04-23T11:33:53Z  
    • Sandp
    • ‏2013-04-23T06:07:18Z

Actually I mean Apps means regarding the Iphone/Ipad/Android apps.

I have noticed in infocenter that the technologies used in building the mobile reference applications support device-specific Software Development Kits and mobile web development technologies such as HTML 5, CSS 3 and Dojo mobile 1.7.

So here what does it mean Device specific Software Development Kits?

Is there any reference to know completely about the flow and architecture of the Mobile Commerce?

Please help

Thanks in Advance,

Sandp

I think you are looking for IBM worklight which can be used as an application platform. Please follow the link below

http://www-01.ibm.com/software/mobile-solutions/worklight/

Regarding Mobile Commerce architecture, I usually refer to the below section in infocenter. Please check if it helps you.

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wchelp/v7r0m0/topic/com.ibm.commerce.starterstores.doc/concepts/csmmobileapp.htm

Rgds, Raj.