IBM is proud to announce the release of the new IBM Support Assistant 5.0 Team Server Beta 3. This new Beta release brings you the next generation of IBM's popular problem determination and troubleshooting platform. This complimentary offering provides a rich set of problem determination tools and functions to help you find the root cause of software problems and enhance your productivity. Beta 3 includes several new features based on your feedback. Watch the overview video to learn more about IBM Support Assistant.
New features in Beta 3
- Updated administration console - Install, update, remove and discover tools within the new console interface.
- Secure communication - All transfers are encrypted over https to protect your data
- Authentication/Authorization - Administration functions can be restricted to a subset of users
- Quick Launch icon - Quickly identify and launch tools directly from the Files tab.
- Checksum tool - Confirm file integrity with the new checksum tool.
- Multiple file download capability - Download multiple files simultaneously.
- New UI theme - Provides a fresh new look and feel that is consistent with other IBM applications and sites.
To learn more about IBM Support Assistant. 5.0 Team Server Beta 3 or to access the download site for this new release, please see the Announcement Letter.